Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Palaviarhs VS Drazdec VS MIST

This is a discussion on Palaviarhs VS Drazdec VS MIST within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :OOOOOOOO shihi shells and weapons zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Page: 3

glaciuxx

:OOOOOOOO shihi shells and weapons zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the most funny is all of u that u cant believe that someome fuk the other,why never i asked what items u use,or other ppl use???why i am not interest if u fraps or not??why i dont care if u use pedals???why i dont give a shit whats ur stats??all the others ppl is the angels??and the fair ppl in this game?eh?

ok then i am using program for autocompominor,pedal for minor,kosp,edit items,edit lvl,also my 2.5 m nps is not because i raped ppl in cz its edited too,what else i forgot,ah i never played before 80 lvl,i kosped untill then i putted one little kid to kosp for me,i used my sin before some months and i just begun to use all those programs,sorry for this to the all community in ares,to all those honest people that using low items and i using the best of all,sorry again.

*deleted*[/b]

Ur post makes no sence, u react like i called u a cheater, which i didn't. To me you look like a dramaqueen looking for attention . I know giorgio , and i know he doesn't cheat just want a reason why you guys won't fraps out of 1st person vieuw. (post more posts like the one i quoted, makes me gigle a lot). And why would i care anyways, i play like 1 time a week on my mage. The other times my friend is on it..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lordos)</div>
    Ahhh i will fraps on my own view when i will be behind u and u will scream ahhhh like ur nickname moron,if u dont like this post DONT FUKIN POST THEN AND STFU..[/b]
    Waiting for it, don&#39;t care if he screams just wonna see how you play and you might get some positif answers.

Tsikis

LORDOS AND GOUTSI OMFG! STOP FUCKING BITCHING IN HERE IF YOU AIN&#39;T GOING TO FRAPS FROM YOUR OWN VIEW!
    NOBODY CARES SHIT TO WATCH SOME VS WHERE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE HOW PERSON IS COMBOING OR MINORING HIMSELF. FUK SAKES JUST STFU

PS. I like caps lock.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=247653

now stfu plz

/Owned... Goutsi saw as his combo and commet&#39;s are EXCELENT.. I am pretty sure that palaviarhs also will..So stfu all of u jerk&#39;s and stop flaming this topic..As giorgio said Post with ?/10 and go away..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

X0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0axx0ax0ax0ax0ax0a.

Ill stop here, or else ill get spartad the crap out.

giorgio know how play as rogue thats all and his items help im a lot

goutsi

well i made a video and i think i also have told it blind ppl..... and also what i gained ??? minor program accusements and pedal shit&#39;s gyies what i am doind to use pedal , bicycle ...... pfff and also can u gyies name me what ileegal program u tell i use or lordos or palaviarhs i wanna laght a bit but i hope soon i make a video showing me and tsikis playing SOLO an assasin and prove that we are not FAKE like all here,,,,, about items of lordos and palaviarhs i have one thing to tell...... if u want spend money on bying items like them in a game i dont mind , they have money they buy , u gyies dont have then dont buy ,,,,, where theproblem to have these items they have spended a large ammount of money ,,,,, thats the cost to be good

ahh also didnt have time u see all replyies thats why i dont reply to each person separately..

well i made a video and i think i also have told it blind ppl..... and also what i gained ??? minor program accusements and pedal shit&#39;s gyies what i am doind to use pedal , bicycle ...... pfff and also can u gyies name me what ileegal program u tell i use or lordos or palaviarhs i wanna laght a bit but i hope soon i make a video showing me and tsikis playing SOLO an assasin and prove that we are not FAKE like all here,,,,, about items of lordos and palaviarhs i have one thing to tell...... if u want spend money on bying items like them in a game i dont mind , they have money they buy , u gyies dont have then dont buy ,,,,, where theproblem to have these items they have spended a large ammount of money ,,,,, thats the cost to be good

ahh also didnt have time u see all replyies thats why i dont reply to each person separately..[/b]
    u have right in all that u said,but let me correct u to something,if u compare that i bought and that i sold i am + in total,the only thing i losted in this game is only my free time,and if u think that i was in work while i was playing then u can say that i earned friends and fun,thats only counts for me

WaSaBaBasdf

Well first of all..Both mist and drazdec are full+3 and +9 so our items has no difference..also i have told you numerous times that i can&#39;t frap from my pc cause internet cafe doesn&#39;t let me download frap program..
    and whoever doesn&#39;t believe me that i dont use any program or that i am playing alone he should come to greece and see me playing

Tsikis

ahh also didnt have time u see all replyies thats why i dont reply to each person separately..[/b]
    hahaa +1 (Goutsi and Tsikis Live Video Coming Soon )

goutsi

u have right in all that u said,but let me correct u to something,if u compare that i bought and that i sold i am + in total,the only thing i losted in this game is only my free time,and if u think that i was in work while i was playing then u can say that i earned friends and fun,thats only counts for me[/b]
    yes kostas i didnt tell that i know that ;d

oh and tsikis btw i made a live video just now one was flamming me for pedal and bullshit i gonna make video with ss from our talk and video i win recorder frmo pc and recorder from mobilr phone and ss i win

StoneColdAngel

I would like to see you in 1st person view. And it&#39;s amazing how fast you drop those warrior ^^

glaciuxx

nice vs

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

For the record - I have seen Giorgio play in the person and he has extreamly good timing and dexerity. He will not fraps as he plays in a cafe and he does not want to drop his fps by runnign fraps in the back ground.

So seriously stop ranting about him cheating , I flown to Greece and seen the guy play have you?

ZeIda

Palaviarhs can you post your stats plx?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast