Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Palmyra ( INT Priest ) vs Baykarizmaa ( Warrior )

This is a discussion on Palmyra ( INT Priest ) vs Baykarizmaa ( Warrior ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh guys , if u watch my other youtube videos. you can see a video of mine which was recorded ...
Page: 3

oh guys , if u watch my other youtube videos. you can see a video of mine which was recorded in old KO. I devoted myself to this game since 2004 .. I traded lotz of unique items to take that SH +9 .. that means i had that item rightfully .. Anyway i sold my character this summer to attend Army .. i wish i am goin' to be a F16 pilot i am no more interested in this game ( it should be like that ) .. i am just publishing all the videos and pictures stored in my computer to share with PEOPLE . not to start a discussion , only for SHARING . have a nice day all KO4life forum ppl .. i loved u always .. take care .[/b]
    good luck

hrobar

Zz wanna know something i should have ss of him talking about some special dupe progam he programed for this patch i hope i can find it and surely i dont say thato nly turks dupe but who do the most dupe? hmmm?
    And second when others dupe they are not so stupid to rehibirt their armor and wep that everyone can se what they have ....

Exotica

o shit the song sucks and just one question why the fuck is he using helis and judgment on one skil bar?? LOL?[/b]
    Helis uses 350 MP , judgement uses 200 MP ... In a vs , what if your MP decreases to for example 275 MP ? I use judgment for emergency while drinking mana that is better than being idle my friend. And dont ask me why i use all pots and manas in one skill bar and dont ask me why i am not using the mana and hp pots which are in other skill bars i dont know.. thats only a habit ^.^

Zz wanna know something i should have ss of him talking about some special dupe progam he programed for this patch i hope i can find it and surely i dont say thato nly turks dupe but who do the most dupe? hmmm?
    And second when others dupe they are not so stupid to rehibirt their armor and wep that everyone can se what they have ....[/b]
    who is the biggest part of the gaming community of KO? hmmmmmmmm?

hrobar

Yeah turks but its their national sport playing ko and duping koxping and bitchiing on all non turkish players...!

Yeah turks but its their national sport playing ko and duping koxping and bitchiing on all non turkish players...![/b]
    kk

kennyburger

Yeah turks but its their national sport playing ko and duping koxping and bitchiing on all non turkish players...![/b]
    ah man this is so true. the time spent into finding every single bug in a game is amazing. reality is many of them look at this as a money making method. i know several turkish ppl who macro lvl'd to 80 just to damn well sell the account. i know when i hit 80 my 1st thought won't be let the bidding begin.

also not sure many ppl would agree an intel priest has helis(12 master) but its a nice priest you had there either way.

Gorn

warrior suck's big time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123