Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

PanchoVilla vs Vid.(3rd person view =[ )

This is a discussion on PanchoVilla vs Vid.(3rd person view =[ ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i was really bored so i wanted to make a small vs video. Sry but recording was done in ...
Page: 1

Well i was really bored so i wanted to make a small vs video. Sry but recording was done in 3rd person because I lag when i use gamecam >.<
    comment&#39;s welcome ^.^

http://files.filefront.com/PanchoVillaVswm...;/fileinfo.html

PRIMERO

ugh 3rd person sucks :[ cant judge ur combo, all i can do is say grats for beating people i dont know?

Rampage

were those vses against picnic on first or second scroll, cause i remember I won a couple after my sharer let me login ^^

Kreeden

Not much of a video if it&#39;s in 3rd person. Wont bother rating it.

yeah i know it sucks with 3rd person but i can&#39;t help it with the lag :S, and yeah rampage 1 of those was against u can&#39;t remember which

Banned

First VS against Derek was close, you red-balled before him, shame Derek can&#39;t pot

The rogue got obliterated tbh...Nice work there, no Valk/Helm/Pauldron, bitch must&#39;ve cried.

9/10, you&#39;re combo&#39;s pretty decent aswel, you didn&#39;t fuck up you&#39;re potting, looking forward to Clan PK and Duo PK, go go get a personal priest

II +2/3 Reverse? Surely nothing more?

And do you have Iron set yet?

PM me you&#39;re items.

Kreeden

Try and fraps 1st person, I hope you don&#39;t go and make a full pk video in 3rd person haha. What is that ii? Just +7?

What&#39;s your gear and updated stats now?

if i record in 1st person it comes out laggy for me xD, need to get a new computer mine&#39;s 5 yrs old =[ , II +3 reb

Banned

First VS against Derek was close, you red-balled before him, shame Derek can&#39;t pot

The rogue got obliterated tbh...Nice work there, no Valk/Helm/Pauldron, bitch must&#39;ve cried.

9/10, you&#39;re combo&#39;s pretty decent aswel, you didn&#39;t fuck up you&#39;re potting, looking forward to Clan PK and Duo PK, go go get a personal priest [/b]

My potting and combo was flawless, pancho isn&#39;t full STR at 70 still and his HP outdoes mine by a long shot. Get a clue.

PaPaSmurF

Wait my 70 pls....
    still full str build for leveling :[
    nice video though

Kreeden

if i record in 1st person it comes out laggy for me xD, need to get a new computer mine&#39;s 5 yrs old =[ , II +3 reb[/b]
    Oh, Ken&#39;s ii? I guess it&#39;s a decent weapon. I still prefer something like lugias + hanguk or hb.

Yeah, I&#39;d really do something about your junk-box :P I better see a decent video out of you cause this just isn&#39;t fun

Derek&#39;s items are 2x better than mine, ofc u&#39;ll beat me at 70 xD

sexy Owa

sex please

can judge the combo just fine and its just about as quick as howling allow&#39;s just keep that combo aimed at other players then my little mage

picnic&#39;s combo is inconsistant and slow xD the white flash is just as effective in seeing combo speed as watching the skill bar o.o

Banned

My potting and combo was flawless, pancho isn&#39;t full STR at 70 still and his HP outdoes mine by a long shot. Get a clue.[/b]

Derek&#39;s items are 2x better than mine, ofc u&#39;ll beat me at 70 xD[/b]

So..Lets do the math?

No Full STR for Pancho + You&#39;re apparently pretty good items = You have the edge (Minus you&#39;re level, but you&#39;re both mastered)

So, if he has the HP...and you have the HP and AP from you&#39;re items...

shouldn&#39;t you have won at least one of the VS&#39;s...

Don&#39;t say i&#39;m flaming, just seeing if the facts add up kidda

Gyeah Same shit here <3 Peace Treaty in CZ :wub:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast