Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

PanchoVilla vs Vid.(3rd person view =[ )

This is a discussion on PanchoVilla vs Vid.(3rd person view =[ ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow man this video is so fucking interesting[/b] lmao h34r: whats the point of a 3rd person view vid? lol ...
Page: 3

MirZa117

wow man this video is so fucking interesting[/b]
    lmao h34r:

whats the point of a 3rd person view vid? lol :| we can't see your combo or potting
    2/10 for trying

Royalassassin

Mike@edana you must surely be a bit clueless, you cant tell shit from 3rd person view, just cus your hatin on derek dont make up some shit, he is a gg warrior + if you wanna know who the real winner is go do a vs at the pk event next time, equal gear equal vs .

Unr4ted

Mike@edana you must surely be a bit clueless, you cant tell shit from 3rd person view, just cus your hatin on derek dont make up some shit, he is a gg warrior + if you wanna know who the real winner is go do a vs at the pk event next time, equal gear equal vs .[/b]
    o dear

WiggityWACK

nice...i think its time for k2 to update the np's

knife222

nice vs with derek and picnic but ...... omg.. PRTSCN..... come on bring me a vs with u pancho

SoulShot[/b]
    what u mean OMG PRTSCN ?? go vs him urself ur not even using minor POTTER !!! o yeah i got SO GOOD ITEMS ,, lol quest jewels , and 3 part shell 2 chitin +7 cleavers+8 .. dont say like that

sexy Owa

what u mean OMG PRTSCN ?? go vs him urself ur not even using minor POTTER !!! o yeah i got SO GOOD ITEMS ,, lol quest jewels , and 3 part shell 2 chitin +7 cleavers+8 .. dont say like that[/b]
    you are on a side note a speed hacker and i dont see why this community allows you on this forum at all

pancho plays his warrior very well if his gear keeps up with the rest of the server he will always be known as one of the best.

lmao h34r:

whats the point of a 3rd person view vid? lol :| we can't see your combo or potting
    2/10 for trying [/b]
    thx, btw what happened mirza? =] u would talk nothing but shit about insanity and now u joined them? lol

You make a boring movie out of a boring game with the most boring view you could use

BBBBOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG.

PaPaSmurF

Wow....
    Just watch the video for the first time.
    Nice music selection...horrible editing (there was none lol...) and bad computer your recording with who ever.
    Better luck next time I guess.

Also, the last time I 1v1ed you I was level 67. Currently, I am level 69. So in a few days you can't win any more :*]
    P.s. I'll be making a video soon. =p

Unr4ted

I support my felow Mexican So Good Job buddy wish u had a better comp cause played a good warrior in giri i expect the same here

Wow....
    Just watch the video for the first time.
    Nice music selection...horrible editing (there was none lol...) and bad computer your recording with who ever.
    Better luck next time I guess.

Also, the last time I 1v1ed you I was level 67. Currently, I am level 69. So in a few days you can't win any more :*]
    P.s. I'll be making a video soon. =p[/b]
    idc if i lose, but give me the same item's as derek and u'll never beat me ^.^/ego_off.

PaPaSmurF

idc if i lose, but give me the same item's as derek and u'll never beat me ^.^/ego_off.[/b]
    haha. I don't know too many people who beat me due to skill. I'm not say I'm better, but we can proove it when pvp server comes back out. I'll vs you with equal gear and weps, and stats ofc. Till then, lets just drop the subject. We can sit here and play the whos better game, or we can not waste our time over nothing. Next time we 1v1 though, if you watch combos that will explain it all.

i beat derik..

ISeeYouPee

i beat derik..[/b]
    +1

Banned

i beat derik..[/b]

I've never vsed you, must have been chris.

+1[/b]

I've never vsed you.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast