Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

PanchoVilla vs Vid.(3rd person view =[ )

This is a discussion on PanchoVilla vs Vid.(3rd person view =[ ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; papa unless you improved a lot since you ares vid, Pancho WILL beat you. And if cerote ever vs'd you, ...
Page: 6

PaPaSmurF

papa unless you improved a lot since you ares vid, Pancho WILL beat you. And if cerote ever vs'd you, you would be humiliated.[/b]
    both my rogue and my warrior video were good i was told. i kno were i stand skill wise, question is were do you. last 1v1 pancho did not out combo me... believe me i counted. But, consider i was using giga and he was using rappy.

Anyways, I'm done reading this thread, if you question my skill come vs.
    Have fun with this thread.

Banned

rofl

pancho GG.
    Only ppl who can take u are warriors pretty much, cuz fucking hard to outminor 700-800spam dmg on a sin.
    only probably jeff a.k,a undefeated a,k,a coldbloodedkillah could outminor that.
    but yeah lol i seem like i underestimated derek. GG gear there im guessing.[/b]
    Once a rogue is down to 1920 mana it doesn't matter who they are, they are limited to 1920 mana worth of minor heals.

sexy Owa

by the way raptors and giga's combo exactly the same with the exception of much less landed "R" attacks on the raptor its all in your head if you believe otherwise.

get some more ram pancho o.o i want to see a pk video made by you before i quit this game

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I'll make first person vid eventually, I just think SD is gay so i'll wait till we have howling. [/b]
    Waiting for this.

youtube plx

bola can minor a dmg about 800 i think.

the thing is if a warrior make u a dmg more than 700 u CANT win if u arent a real gg if he makes ur 600 or less u can minor that easly...

Royalassassin

Its all about the items unless your equal.

NaidenZ

3rd person view sucks lol

I will not watch this video ><

3rd person view sucks lol

I will not watch this video ><[/b]
    then why did u reply? more posts ftw :P

Unr4ted

then why did u reply? more posts ftw :P[/b]
    spammmer spammer

Banned

this is why i didnt record the video myself.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tKJ-jNBEZY[/b]
    I have lag too but usually when Im on moradon or sometimes when I minnor the heal time it&#39;s not working correctly... My video from my pc it&#39;s ok (so so) but I have lag conexion too (when I use minnor especially) that&#39;s really sucks when I try to just minnor. about ur vidoe I believe u ... ur pc suck more than my PC xD

When playing with pancho on gira (tho not much), I can say he is a top notch warrior and he&#39;s got skill. If his pc was better it would be very interesting to see his video. I have no effin clue how you play with those fps tbh, thats rediculous. >_>

Hey cutie Senior Member

Once a rogue is down to 1920 mana it doesn&#39;t matter who they are, they are limited to 1920 mana worth of minor heals.[/b]
    fast fingers ?
    and with such little mana atm, there is no room for error at all. and thats bullshit cuz if i am half a second behind on my soul pots, im fucked.
    and 700dmg is hard as fuck to outminor.
    anything below 600 can easily be done, but spam 700&#39;s+ would fuck me alive unless i get better gear. or faster fingerzzz!

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

fast fingers ?
    and with such little mana atm, there is no room for error at all. and thats bullshit cuz if i am half a second behind on my soul pots, im fucked.
    and 700dmg is hard as fuck to outminor.
    anything below 600 can easily be done, but spam 700&#39;s+ would fuck me alive unless i get better gear. or faster fingerzzz![/b]
    its just 3 combos, hp pot or mp pot, u just need to do the right one... its hard to be half a second behind lol, its more like u hp potted when u mp potted and ur exactly 2.4 seconds behind LOL

anyways, i was looking forward to seeing ur combo fag, 3rd person pffft.

Brita

sucky sucky and buy a new computer so u can record it urself, sux to watch otherwise

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast