Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

paper mage tankin DM without healer <3

This is a discussion on paper mage tankin DM without healer <3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow get a fucking life, u wonder why i blocked u its because ur annoying as hell. the topic title ...
Page: 2

wow get a fucking life, u wonder why i blocked u its because ur annoying as hell.

the topic title is misleading, so whats the problem? if youre gonna solo a dm then do it with only pots. this isnt the first time someone made me waste time downloading a movie of soloing a dm just to see him get 1920 healed...

Achemenes

zero somtime i think u have big head i m sure u can t pass a door ur head so big

nice movie aq

flamthrow

gogogogo for the big ego zero.... wait thats how it went saw ya in cz pmed ya saying : nick right? your answer on that was nope cy then i said hmmm thought was nick since you die alot today
    Next day blocked me lolz bighead ftw

Your a funny guy with all you told me on msn i wasn t so annoying now was i? Changed ur mind in a fraction of a sec? lmao pal i dont give a fuck bout what you think of me but i just couldn t believe that your ego is that big. Have fun in real life if you got one by now :rollseyes:

flamthrow

Originally posted by 0000000
    wow get a fucking life, u wonder why i blocked u its because ur annoying as hell. *

the topic title is misleading, so whats the problem? if youre gonna solo a dm then do it with only pots. this isnt the first time someone made me waste time downloading a movie of soloing a dm just to see him get 1920 healed...

Dont wana make an account so i'll keep it breef.

If you so wana see some 1 solo a DM just PM me in game, i'll have no problems doing it for you, or even a captain, or a Berzerker, or a isiloonservant, or anything on that matter, alltho i can't solo Talos nor TK nor SQ, because they just have an insaine Range.

Greets D.

sophiem

nice :wub:

0wnoR

try w/o minor heal or change topic pls

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12