Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

███PAPiN Pk Movie 22 "VendeTTa Clan" (Hi GoRDioN)███

This is a discussion on ███PAPiN Pk Movie 22 "VendeTTa Clan" (Hi GoRDioN)███ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9146vF1LAq4...
Page: 1

Default ███PAPiN Pk Movie 22 "VendeTTa Clan" (Hi GoRDioN)███

m4tr3r0 likes this.

i remember when u did 2 vs2 against chukaro if u wanna post vs dont cut it please

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    i remember when u did 2 vs2 against chukaro if u wanna post vs dont cut it please
    2vs2? i remember chukaro losing 2vs3 to vendetta clan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acSwh5ZPsxM

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    2vs2? i remember chukaro losing 2vs3 to vendetta clan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acSwh5ZPsxM
    i dont care kanki , but its shame on him he cut the vs and act like he won lol

Its a shame that he uses a pedal and doesn't have a half decent combo,yet he doesn't bother covering it up and post it in a pk video. Lame ass sin.
    WashingMachine and JayClaiba like this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Its a shame that he uses a pedal and doesn't have a half decent combo,yet he doesn't bother covering it up and post it in a pk video. Lame ass sin.
    Or maybe , try taking it to an other thinking level . Maybe just maybe , he doesn't give a f*** about what others think cause he knows that's the only way to play nowdays cause u can't be decent unless u got elite items without pedal macro program hack or what ever is out there nowdays.

Validating

A lot has changed during the years that is for sure. Ibex HP, Ibex MP, spam duration on critical & scaled skin, combo with pedal and use mouse to push the skills. When you change your graphic settings, is it to lower the graphic to make your pedal go faster, and when you make the graphic higher, you make the pedal go slower(lagg)?

Is this how everyone play 83 sin nowadays?.. :P

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iNyppaN View Post
    A lot has changed during the years that is for sure. Ibex HP, Ibex MP, spam duration on critical & scaled skin, combo with pedal and use mouse to push the skills. When you change your graphic settings, is it to lower the graphic to make your pedal go faster, and when you make the graphic higher, you make the pedal go slower(lagg)?

Well, to be fair, everyone uses ibex/crysis now, I think it's ntt's way of taking care of the higher ap/intensity of the items in the game.

And duration pot on crit point is always worth it.. why the fuck wouldn't I want to spike the priest for 5k? It's like attacking priests while they're not debuffed, why bother? Sin isn't about consistent damage, it's about fast and powerful blows that'll change the momentum of pk by immediately removing (killing) someone in the party.

The pedal is inexcusable though, so I will continue to laugh at videos like this.

And clicking your skills is some 13 year old shit.

Then again, who's to say this guy isn't in that age group.

inb4 this critique is called out as harsh or rude.

I always enjoy PaPiN movie, he doing well playing as solo sin, and yes, he enjoyed cutting movies, i remember one of em he post me on VS, but it finished like 7-1 for me lol xd

Good Job PaPin (once again)

BROOOOOOOOZ
    PAPiN likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XenSoR View Post
    Or maybe , try taking it to an other thinking level . Maybe just maybe , he doesn't give a f*** about what others think cause he knows that's the only way to play nowdays cause u can't be decent unless u got elite items without pedal macro program hack or what ever is out there nowdays.
    If he doesn't care why are you. There are sins that are playing w/o a program take super sin for example. You can beat people its just that people are too used to have that stuff,i just gave my opinion,that sin has no skills,and thats it.

pedal macro just usefull in vs , not helping alot in pk

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iNyppaN View Post

but in the middle of vs?
    be a bigger fucking retard and make it more obv

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Relax buddy

Pedal is good for draining the fvck outta your mana. It's very possible to minor heal with your hands just almost as fast if you're young/strong. Some people use right click, and that can actually be craaazy fast. Except for the whole one handed thing.

For me, I find it best to pace myself.. how often in my movies do I reach zero mana?

I tried a macro out with my mouse but it's just not even fun.. and I don't know how to keep the HP + minor going..

I feel like HP pot + manual minor and having readily available mana is more valuable, rewarding, and fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    If he doesn't care why are you. There are sins that are playing w/o a program take super sin for example. You can beat people its just that people are too used to have that stuff,i just gave my opinion,that sin has no skills,and thats it.
    Appreciate the shout out!

If I had to play with macro/pedal and click skills, I would not perform so well, so it is a different kind of skill to play like this.

I can totally see how older players have a distaste to clicking skills and having 6 skillbars open and pedal. Just remember to understand that these cwest kids are (mostly) from a different time, culture, and mindset than us and enjoy this game in a different way.

I respect that he enjoys the game this way, except for the pedal.

Also, different play styles can teach a lot. For example, sometimes when I'm going for duration pot, I need to have my hand on the mouse, and I normally combo with two hands. My left hand can minor, press r, and do skills, but I can't reach buttons 8 9 and 0. What is my solution? Click! Sometimes I click my minor on the skillbar to get maximum minor speed going.
    stimpy likes this.

guzel movie kanky

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast