Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Parabola (BeatitPunk) @ Cypher CZ

This is a discussion on Parabola (BeatitPunk) @ Cypher CZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yiitgkmen Davut Arkadasın ünlü olms amk *su charın şifresini verseneee ! puhahah !! 4ever VaL3NTiNo http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17443...
Page: 3

DarkNeZz

Originally posted by Yiitgkmen
    Davut Arkadasın ünlü olms amk *su charın şifresini verseneee ! puhahah !! 4ever VaL3NTiNo
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17443

CelticFrost

cool, another vid of a moron abusing the CTRL minnor thing thinking hes da best !!

DarkNeZz

Originally posted by CelticFrost
    cool, another vid of a moron abusing the CTRL minnor thing thinking hes da best !!
    I dont like that "game feature" but when its 1vs5+ .. he must survive
    Assasin 4ever!

If they dont patch it there isnt a "bug abuse" IMO

I dont use and for me it would be good if it get fixed but ...

in 5vs1 lol why not and he has a very good combo

+ all other rogues can do the same so...

CelticFrost

Originally posted by Suicune

Of course they can, but they dont cause its lame. Plus warriors, priests and mages cant. Duh !

Originally posted by CelticFrost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CelticFrost)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

Of course they can, but they dont cause its lame. Plus warriors, priests and mages cant. Duh ![/b]
    Come pb punk

CelticFrost

PB server? O_o
    Its still going on?

Originally posted by CelticFrost
    PB server? O_o
    Its still going on?
    It opened 2 days ago.
    Gyft gear pls.

CelticFrost

they erased everything on my account

kibal

he is good but the video is bored xD .

BeatItPunk

Hello I am Parabola ^^
    I just got the link from msn, a friend gave it to me, so I just bumped to the topic

thanx to those who liked the video, o well I couldnt really frapped the better ones, but what the hek ^_^

about ctrl+minor, it's not sth i use all the time, since I dont have a multi functional mouse like 0000000 does, I have to use it time to time, esp when I'm tryin to killl a whole party. But If you watch the vid closer, you'll be able to see how heal pots are being used combined with minor against warriors with raptor+8 and etc. That is because I also have minor on my skill bars.
    But I dont mind if they make a new patch and close ctrl minor, because if a player is good, he will always be able to manage a new technique which will guide him through his pk.
    I do combats with ctrl minor users in cz; these players have more ap and hp then me, but all I see is a guy minor spamming himself. I do not see combo skills which are reducing my HP. So they either cant manage their mana and die, or illusion and town. So it would be a good thing to close this ctrl and I can move on with something new :wub:

about the songs
    Dream Theater - Home
    Dream Theater - Strange deja vu
    Rage Against The Machine - Wake Up (matrix soundtrack)

P.S: Kibal :wub: oldschool ares ====> _infinity_ (TOWN)

CelticFrost

I can minnor heal as fast as zero and i use a normal mouse, thats not an excuse.

BeatItPunk

Well sorry I dont have items like 0000000 has, and I dont have the high fps he has, and I get 650 to 700 damages from 70 warriors where 0000000 recieves 550 from f9Devil. So I must heal myself better then he does.
    And as I said before, I dont mind using minor on right click or on my skill bars, I'm able to manage minor and heal pot also.
    There is this over item good gun good combo warrior, who I cannot kill with ctrl minor, but I can kill him with keyboard minor+heal pot. I dont have excuse then do I?
    So my pk video does not reflect what I always do, it's just a video made from a 1 day pk scenes.
    And I read that you called me a "moron", well you dont even know me so it's kind of rude I suppose.

Reinhard

nevermind him parabola, u know u r good and thats all that counts period. B)

Timmy

Ah, so ur Ugotserved...wondered why i never seen him leveling or so...lvl 70 :blink: but u just transfered and name changed ^_^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast