Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Parabola (BeatitPunk) @ Cypher CZ

This is a discussion on Parabola (BeatitPunk) @ Cypher CZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for me,watever his name will be he's still beatitpunk for me.I think ur the first lvl 70 rogue in elmo ...
Page: 4

for me,watever his name will be he's still beatitpunk for me.I think ur the first lvl 70 rogue in elmo side..Yeah lvl 70 with only FP armors(they're +8 i think or even higher) and only one glowing mirage(+8),but u still owns coz u got skills..im dling ur movie ryt now,this is my 2nd movie of urs,the first wer ur beatin by :stunner:, ,but i was impressed by u not him.. okey..

d3ni5

Ty BeatItPunk. You've said everything that i was going to :P

kibal

Originally posted by BeatItPunk
    Hello I am Parabola ^^
    I just got the link from msn, a friend gave it to me, so I just bumped to the topic

thanx to those who liked the video, o well I couldnt really frapped the better ones, but what the hek *^_^ *

about ctrl+minor, it's not sth i use all the time, since I dont have a multi functional mouse like 0000000 does, I have to use it time to time, esp when I'm tryin to killl a whole party. But If you watch the vid closer, you'll be able to see how heal pots are being used combined with minor against warriors with raptor+8 and etc. That is because I also have minor on my skill bars.
    But I dont mind if they make a new patch and close ctrl minor, because if a player is good, he will always be able to manage a new technique which will guide him through his pk. *
    I do combats with ctrl minor users in cz; these players have more ap and hp then me, but all I see is a guy minor spamming himself. I do not see combo skills which are reducing my HP. So they either cant manage their mana and die, or illusion and town. So it would be a good thing to close this ctrl and I can move on with something new * :wub: *

about the songs
    Dream Theater - Home
    Dream Theater - Strange deja vu
    Rage Against The Machine - Wake Up (matrix soundtrack)

P.S: Kibal *:wub: * *oldschool ares ====> _infinity_ (TOWN)

haha hi infi xD ,what is exactly a multi functional mause? cose i have a normal mause and never needed use ctr minor 4 do minor combo fast hehe .

d3ni5

Bump for a great vid

::ShockWave::

Originally posted by Suicune
    bump for an awesome video *:wub: *

im fan
    me to

bump

Cut3

good combo..
    so good cure timing.
    so gay ctrl+minor..

maybe u can play good with sin but if u use bug, all your game skills are worthless for me. cause it s a game and that means u don t know what GAME means..
    if u are 70 and have semi-good items and use ctrl+minor, its sooo hard to kill u.
    and if u don t die, u can kill your enemy at the end..

Banned

When i played in cyber with my mage i saw him all the time :lol:
    Sometimes there were about 12 kills in a row by him ^_^

tolgahan

from "mudanya"
    i couldnt load. i ll do soon
    macir(rafaello got hacked 9 he lost all his acc.He is my friend.He said they would be "human" n open a new clan with u.they would buy knight cash after the day they got hacked.

damn Parabola..he rox...

Originally posted by BeatItPunk
    Hello I am Parabola ^^
    I just got the link from msn, a friend gave it to me, so I just bumped to the topic

thanx to those who liked the video, o well I couldnt really frapped the better ones, but what the hek *^_^ *

about ctrl+minor, it's not sth i use all the time, since I dont have a multi functional mouse like 0000000 does, I have to use it time to time, esp when I'm tryin to killl a whole party. But If you watch the vid closer, you'll be able to see how heal pots are being used combined with minor against warriors with raptor+8 and etc. That is because I also have minor on my skill bars.
    But I dont mind if they make a new patch and close ctrl minor, because if a player is good, he will always be able to manage a new technique which will guide him through his pk. *
    I do combats with ctrl minor users in cz; these players have more ap and hp then me, but all I see is a guy minor spamming himself. I do not see combo skills which are reducing my HP. So they either cant manage their mana and die, or illusion and town. So it would be a good thing to close this ctrl and I can move on with something new * :wub: *

about the songs
    Dream Theater - Home

i do not have a fucking multifunctional mouse you stupid newbie twat, i PK with a fucking logitech MX300, which has 2 big fat buttons and a scrollwheel, thats it. My keyboard isnt much better. I play with no tricks and gizmo's, and no minorheal bug. Dont assume i use these gadgets just because you cant play the way i play. I have played in cyber cafes around england and also in greece where ppl have seen that i dont need special hardware to PK with. Btw are u the same parabola who was on ares for many months? lol u were awful. no wonder u have to ctrl minor.

next time think before you type stupid stuff.

ViSeH

owned

BeatItPunk

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BeatItPunk
    Hello I am Parabola ^^

about the songs
    Dream Theater - Home

i do not have a fucking multifunctional mouse you stupid newbie twat, i PK with a fucking logitech MX300, which has 2 big fat buttons and a scrollwheel, thats it. My keyboard isnt much better. I play with no tricks and gizmo's, and no minorheal bug. Dont assume i use these gadgets just because you cant play the way i play. I have played in cyber cafes around england and also in greece where ppl have seen that i dont need special hardware to PK with. Btw are u the same parabola who was on ares for many months? lol u were awful. no wonder u have to ctrl minor.

next time think before you type stupid stuff.[/b]
    of course I was awful in ares dumbass. I had +0kekuri rings dex9 jewelry PP and shitty chitins +7 where else I was also lvl 62. I wasnt able to buy some good guns from James like you did. And just admit it dude, you are using a mouse with right clicks and left clicks. I watched your pvp with Xrated and your minor heal was faster then my ctrl- minor lol.
    Ohh and you used to spike me around 1000, where I spiked you around 500 so If that's awful to you, yeah I'm awful. I just wanted to see you at interserver wars if Ares would've been against Cypher and I was gonna fraps it if we were on 1 on 1 but it didnt happen. You're lucky

rege_satana

pwned

PayForMySinS

Parabola, you play in Cypher and zero plays in ares that speaks for itself.
    Also blaming someone else for you CTRL+Minor was quite low because you have no proof he has a multi click mouse yet you still CTRL+Minor.

Again your on Cypher where you probably have 5+ uniques (same with that whole server) and using CTRL+Minor with those uniques makes you quite nearly impossible to kill in 1v1, theres no skill required for that. Also i wanna see this vid so upload it at filefront because for some weird reason it don't let me download stuff from Rapidshare. -_-

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by BeatItPunk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BeatItPunk)</div>
    Originally posted by 0000000@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BeatItPunk

Hello I am Parabola ^^

about the songs
    Dream Theater - Home

next time think before you type stupid stuff.
    of course I was awful in ares dumbass. I had +0kekuri rings dex9 jewelry PP and shitty chitins +7 where else I was also lvl 62. I wasnt able to buy some good guns from James like you did. And just admit it dude, you are using a mouse with right clicks and left clicks. I watched your pvp with Xrated and your minor heal was faster then my ctrl- minor lol.
    Ohh and you used to spike me around 1000, where I spiked you around 500 so If that's awful to you, yeah I'm awful. I just wanted to see you at interserver wars if Ares would've been against Cypher and I was gonna fraps it if we were on 1 on 1 but it didnt happen. You're lucky[/b]
    rofl.. on ares you had 9 dex jews, on cypher you had 9+ jews xD lol so people who cant do well on the normal server just goes to garbage ones and buy the dupes off moradon.

btw, I use a mouse with right clicks and left clicks too

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast