Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Parabola's anti-zero zero farewell PK vid.

This is a discussion on Parabola's anti-zero zero farewell PK vid. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BeatItPunk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BeatItPunk)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Raine Why do people start new threads with one of their main objectives being to ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by BeatItPunk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BeatItPunk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Raine
    Why do people start new threads with one of their main objectives being to flame zero, then when he replies they blame their previous loss on the lack of level and items so the loss didn't seem justified? Perhaps it wasn't depending on how you see it...but the best way to get him back is to level up, get some non-noob gear (like zero has worked hard for), and fight again.

Oh well, not a bad movie though, I really like your choice of music.
    Hail Raine channel2
    Zero didnt work hard for his gears. He just had good k2 friends like James. I used the word "had" 'cos many ppl who used to be friends with him aint his friend anymore. I think Gambit and PsychoSexy deserved more then him. And damn they banned Latyz for what reason? Latzy would've pwned him given the same level and items. So would Kibal and Bobert. But he keeps acting like he's da best and the best and the best, well he aint. Sorry for that[/b]
    I have told u that before and will tell u now - u are a cool guy, parabola got nothing personal against you but what you are saying here is complete crap. First of all the names u listed here dont even worth mentioning. I mean i killed Gambit in 1vs1 when he was lvl 63 and i never considered myself as a good pker back then. PsychoSexy, well he was a nice guy but nothing special. Latyz is just a failure, honestly he couldnt do shit w/o his debuffer and on top of that he np transfered. And now telling about hard working, care to tell how did u got ur lvl 70, huh ? If there is some person to tell it to zero, its definitely not u.
    peace out.
    p.s Raine :wub:

BeatItPunk

Originally posted by Vallo_O+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vallo_O)</div>
    Originally posted by BeatItPunk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Raine

Why do people start new threads with one of their main objectives being to flame zero, then when he replies they blame their previous loss on the lack of level and items so the loss didn't seem justified? Perhaps it wasn't depending on how you see it...but the best way to get him back is to level up, get some non-noob gear (like zero has worked hard for), and fight again.

Oh well, not a bad movie though, I really like your choice of music.

Hail Raine channel2
    Zero didnt work hard for his gears. He just had good k2 friends like James. I used the word "had" 'cos many ppl who used to be friends with him aint his friend anymore. I think Gambit and PsychoSexy deserved more then him. And damn they banned Latyz for what reason? Latzy would've pwned him given the same level and items. So would Kibal and Bobert. But he keeps acting like he's da best and the best and the best, well he aint. Sorry for that
    I have told u that before and will tell u now - u are a cool guy, parabola got nothing personal against you but what you are saying here is complete crap. First of all the names u listed here dont even worth mentioning. I mean i killed Gambit in 1vs1 when he was lvl 63 and i never considered myself as a good pker back then. PsychoSexy, well he was a nice guy but nothing special. Latyz is just a failure, honestly he couldnt do shit w/o his debuffer and on top of that he np transfered. And now telling about hard working, care to tell how did u got ur lvl 70, huh ? If there is some person to tell it to zero, its definitely not u.
    peace out.
    p.s Raine :wub:[/b]

Actually that was my point when I said Gambit and PsychoSexy didnt deserve less then zero. Getting items from admin is not bannable? I think that is crap. Everyone knows that Gambit and Psycho were two stealth sins hanging together and spiking mages and getting np. Too few ppl were 70 back then like Pfil. Zero plays better then them, that's true but it dont make him untouchable. And real owner of Latyz, I think is better, as for Bobert, everyone knows he was the best back then.
    About me getting to 70. I didnt lvl it up to 70 from 0. But I didnt use any macro whatsoever, I was a noob killing harpies at CZ.

Fucking ignorant little twat you haven't the slightest clue as to what you are talking about and this entire thread was made as a flame post to get zero's attention do it again and I'll gladly show you the way out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234