Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Pariah Clan OOBER DM XP!

This is a discussion on Pariah Clan OOBER DM XP! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol u lost what 25-30%... and didnt get exp from the DM... 1337 party ^_^ pretty fun to watch tho...
Page: 4

lol u lost what 25-30%...
    and didnt get exp from the DM...
    1337 party ^_^

pretty fun to watch tho

oli

Hehe funny How could I get in this pettry good xp party?!

Banned

gotta be level 59+ with fears of hitting 60+! It's the only XP party that guarantees ur ass aint going above 59 :P

...good thing that DM dropped a soul pot....

oli

gotta be level 59+ with fears of hitting 60+! It's the only XP party that guarantees ur ass aint going above 59 :P
    ...good thing that DM dropped a soul pot....[/b]
    Townrush /Townspike without stealth is even funnier xD

Reminds me when I killing DM's naked with a couple other Pariah members back in Diez 2007. :P

oli

Reminds me when I killing DM's naked with a couple other Pariah members back in Diez 2007. :P[/b]
    I remember, when I and other 7 mages without buff, without swift were killing some dm xD (I havn't prem --> -150% I was the activest attacker xD) (In 2006)

I never dared to attack a DM back in 2006. :P

oli

I rememeber when I was affraid of tyons xD when I started to play ko 3-4 years ago... then was Ko the most enjoyable

Btw I didn't want to kill DM my hungarian friends told me that it will be funny, and I tried it , I lost 150% but It was still funny xD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol gj, next time upload it though, some ppl are really lazy :P

I rememeber when I was affraid of tyons xD when I started to play ko 3-4 years ago... then was Ko the most enjoyable

Btw I didn't want to kill DM my hungarian friends told me that it will be funny, and I tried it , I lost 150% but It was still funny xD[/b]
    Tyons used to kick my ass back in 2005, I was afraid of going near them. :P

I still have my items/character from 2005, I quit back then because I sold my hxb+8 instead of a hxb+7 for 10mil.

oli

About 2005... I changed the password of my first account, but I didin't know for what... but I could decipher it... 2 years later xD Don't ask me how, I don't know, when I logged in I saw he has a 10 Dagger defense helmet for mage xD (when i was playing with that 3-3,5 years b4 I didn't know how to play this game, i was just clicking everywhere xD and I didn't speak english... it was funny to communicate to the others ) Well this is the stroy xD I don't know why did I tell it, but it made me happy when I saw this cap with 10 dd--> this is a little bit Off Topic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234