Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Pariah Clan Pk

This is a discussion on Pariah Clan Pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no, Cari is in GyverForce u can even see him in your vid if u look good when u r ...
Page: 5

no, Cari is in GyverForce

u can even see him in your vid if u look good when u r on priest view in front of orc base

Kain_the_heartbreaker

no, Cari is in GyverForce

u can even see him in your vid if u look good when u r on priest view in front of orc base [/b]
    ah k, if we fight, no cari + gayver plx. 2 x torment is just gay.

its not like 2xtorment but like instant debuff sanc xD like sayitspossible always do remember a war as sanc like didnt stoped ask for cure non stop cause he always was debuff like cure and already parasited again xD

dunno if 8v8 is ever possible... lots of our guys r playing beta atm... maybe if we set a date and hour

A non duffing battle? :P

wish this would be possible

1 question, is cari part of gayverforce or HH? i cant remember lol.[/b]
    I was in HappillyHopping but since everyone left/gone inactive there, I moved to GayverForce.

which ever one was on human right path close to bridge[/b]
    He's probably the worst geared guy in the clan, so he'd be dead if he stopped potting :P He can minor combo, just very hard to do so with only a 1.4k mana mana bar :P

I was in HappillyHopping but since everyone left/gone inactive there, I moved to GayverForce.[/b]
    HappilyHopping in spirit

Banned

I am hopin soon, we can get some more good Frapsing goin on. Chaos lost alot of great footage, and we dont fraps much. Gonna start frapsing more when we can find some decent orcs to fight. I wish HH was still active.

HH is close to my <3 still and
    The Majority of Gayverforce are GG&#39;s. I do have a couple on my shitlist tho. h34r: I towned when i got parasighted while soloing. HatedEnemy sent me a turkish :wub: love :wub: letter titled "Yeah that&#39;s right town pussy" lmao. He&#39;s gonna get spammed duffed stunned now. S> rogue lightning talia> 12 gbs. :lol: Lookin forward to makin the next vid.

Rip

I have 8v8 organised with SayItsPossible. We just need to get a good party online at the same time

I have 8v8 organised with SayItsPossible. We just need to get a good party online at the same time [/b]
    Lotsa duffing in that fight.

Chakademsen

at time its really hard to set an date, cause many ppls playing beta or are in holidays or or or , i think in some weeks it will be better but when exactly , i have no clue. Damn beta ruins the good battles at time its really hard to get some good fights, not so much ggs online so the 1vs1 part is nearly complete cooled down, and when some vs are runnin, always a mob of 15+ are comming and gang baning all of us wheres the honor???

@ 8 vs 8 : i think without duffing will be good, but its a part of 8vs8 too, lets see it as an test of communication in the team

@sanctis: damn dude u got an fantastic stun, im relly think about to get an LR talia xD

Finally we can say, we had some good fights and we definetly will have some good in future.

So Watch out

Chaka

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Oooh DLing full version in case I can spot myself getting killed :P

Banned

at time its really hard to get some good fights, not so much ggs online so the 1vs1 part is nearly complete cooled down, and when some vs are runnin, always a mob of 15+ are comming and gang baning all of us wheres the honor???

Agreed, no honor amongst thieves. Stealing NP with spike Ksing daily.
    @sanctis: damn dude u got an fantastic stun, im relly think about to get an LR talia xD
    S>LR talia :P [/b]

Oooh DLing full version in case I can spot myself getting killed :P[/b]
    Nope it didn&#39;t have you in it. Your timezone is just too far out for most of our guys to be pking when your still awake oO

@ 8v8s

Bring &#39;em on whenever, just wait till my exams are done (I&#39;m gonna take a guess and guess that Sayitspossible are gonna be bringing in at least 2 duffers o.O)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast