Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Pariah Clan - Volume 2 YOUTUBE added

This is a discussion on Pariah Clan - Volume 2 YOUTUBE added within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzz, we cant all be perfect like you canz.[/b] I'm not flaming or claiming im perfect, SaNCTe. In fact, I ...
Page: 3

zzzz, we cant all be perfect like you canz.[/b]
    I'm not flaming or claiming im perfect, SaNCTe. In fact, I consider you guys good players, I was just pointing out one of your priests mistakes. Not flaming, not saying I'm perfect, just pointing out. If you post a video you have to learn to recieve coments like this I guess.
    Was good overall, 7/10, could of been better.
    And about the guy on top of me, idk how to quote more than 2 times on the same post. I saw mages mostly, 2 priests and maybe one melee max, but I might be wrong and I don't feel like watching it again.

Inactive Member

Miss that action

Jay

z z z z

did you take out felankor with all characters lower then lvl 60? how hard is it compaired to isiloon?

Banned

Miss that action[/b]
    I miss 41k1

Canz, any criticism is always welcomed as we're all here to grow as a clan and get better. We did have 3 Warriors in the party that never complain if they die. It's more or less a tactic, they meat shield as the mages rack the np in. Warriors die, get tped back to die again. Every1 in the party gains, and a little XP on a level 59 char is nothin to cry about Either way, the next video should be better as some clannies are upgrading thier PCs and should be able to fraps too.

And Maui, no. We didn&#39;t solo that with DLW clan, the clans that participated are listed in the credits =) It was 3 CZ and 2 DCZ clans, all gg&#39;s too <3 and compared to isloon, it hits quite a bit harder and has a shit load more hp. It was way fun, but super glad to have that out of the way.

Banned

9/10
    i like your vid

sexy Owa

I miss 41k1
    Canz, any criticism is always welcomed as we&#39;re all here to grow as a clan and get better. We did have 3 Warriors in the party that never complain if they die. It&#39;s more or less a tactic, they meat shield as the mages rack the np in. Warriors die, get tped back to die again. Every1 in the party gains, and a little XP on a level 59 char is nothin to cry about Either way, the next video should be better as some clannies are upgrading thier PCs and should be able to fraps too.
    And Maui, no. We didn&#39;t solo that with DLW clan, the clans that participated are listed in the credits =) It was 3 CZ and 2 DCZ clans, all gg&#39;s too <3 and compared to isloon, it hits quite a bit harder and has a shit load more hp. It was way fun, but super glad to have that out of the way.[/b]
    I miss AofD and 41K1....

the amount of footage he had to work with wasnt much i think dreadlords combo was shitty because of lag when frapsing? if not, wow. the video was sexy :P the music was actually pretty good for having rap in it. i LOVE town rush&#39;s expecially in pariah o.o but they aint got NOTHING on what we used to do in AofD, towers were weak as shit and we had 2 sometimes 3 partys of 8 going in there very nice work with the editing -.- wish i was that hardcore.

Banned

verj nice vid <3 9/10

townrush was crap tho.

Miss_Cleric

just wait till volume 3. we have about 3 people total in the clan that can record decent footage atm so its kinda gay. :\ we have a few members getting new computers for christmas and will be able to fraps so well have alot more fight scenes for the next video. ^^

Infra

dreadl0rd nooooooooooooooob
    xD
    gg video

Banned Senior Member

I miss AofD and 41K1....[/b]
    I miss ya all=( <3

10/10 for dcz movie

Miss that action[/b]
    miss my aussie bro <3

dreadl0rd nooooooooooooooob
    xD
    gg video[/b]
    a.q 12 fps while frapsing ftw T_T
    and to everyone who says im have nobie combo 1vs1 plýs :P

8/10 dcz -_-

I miss 41k1
    Canz, any criticism is always welcomed as we&#39;re all here to grow as a clan and get better. We did have 3 Warriors in the party that never complain if they die. It&#39;s more or less a tactic, they meat shield as the mages rack the np in. Warriors die, get tped back to die again. Every1 in the party gains, and a little XP on a level 59 char is nothin to cry about Either way, the next video should be better as some clannies are upgrading thier PCs and should be able to fraps too.
    And Maui, no. We didn&#39;t solo that with DLW clan, the clans that participated are listed in the credits =) It was 3 CZ and 2 DCZ clans, all gg&#39;s too <3 and compared to isloon, it hits quite a bit harder and has a shit load more hp. It was way fun, but super glad to have that out of the way.[/b]
    I was sleepy then, my apologies. And yea, I wouldn&#39;t give a shit if I got towered in DCZ lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast