Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Pariah Clan Volume 3

This is a discussion on Pariah Clan Volume 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the movies , was fun but i still prefet cz , <3 interno town like the rest, ahbout that mage ...
Page: 6

KalaBunga Senior Member

the movies , was fun but i still prefet cz , <3 interno town like the rest,

ahbout that mage i have a feeling konw who that it is ,

fr+3 daul and hellblood+8 . crystal+9 parts , we 1x+2 ohter items not sure off

Very nice video

GetRichOrDieTrying

awesome vid 9.5/10

can u get one of the BP&#39;s to fraps, cuz id love to watch a good dcz bp video ^^[/b]
    we dont have bps in clan sadly

actually we invite int priest only and if any int priest in clan restat to bp we will kick them...cuz we see bp as the most useless char for ardream

sexy Owa

we dont have bps in clan sadly

actually we invite int priest only and if any int priest in clan restat to bp we will kick them...cuz we see bp as the most useless char for ardream[/b]

thats a tad harsh >.< reguardless of what class people are a clannie should be treated better then that

GetRichOrDieTrying

thats a tad harsh >.< reguardless of what class people are a clannie should be treated better then that [/b]
    if they applied clan as int priest then they should be an int priest to the end

if they go bp then that will just fuk our pk party up...they wont have time to heal us cuz they will be busying heal themselves and trying to get kills

imo...bp is for solo (still not suggested..cuz they suck...i learn it the hard way)
    so clan like pariah doesnt need bp

sexy Owa

if they go bp then that will just fuk our pk party up...they wont have time to heal us cuz they will be busying heal themselves and trying to get kills

imo...bp is for solo
    so clan like pariah doesnt need bp[/b]
    i see your arguement :P but priests do get bored sitting in the back and not doing anything at times people should have the right to learn for themselves that bp&#39;s blow o.o a clan should be about more then being amazing making video&#39;s and having the best parties possable. maybe having fun and respecting eachother before the clans rank or boss kills o.o

GetRichOrDieTrying

i see your arguement :P but priests do get bored sitting in the back and not doing anything at times people should have the right to learn for themselves that bp&#39;s blow o.o a clan should be about more then being amazing making video&#39;s and having the best parties possable. maybe having fun and respecting eachother before the clans rank or boss kills o.o[/b]
    if they really want to pwn people then they should just make a warrior instead....cuz we always have duffers iand healers in party

dave...pls make a new warrior and come pk with us xD

sexy Owa

if they really want to pwn people then they should just make a warrior instead....cuz we always have duffers iand healers in party
    dave...pls make a new warrior and come pk with us xD[/b]
    naw lost everything, gonna play paragon with shinigami though ^^ they are all coming back

SiCKKK MOvie 11/10

Banned

SiCKKK MOvie 11/10[/b]
    <3 maka

Kain_the_heartbreaker

imo...bp is for solo (still not suggested..cuz they suck...i learn it the hard way)
    so clan like pariah doesnt need bp[/b]
    hey getrich, what character are you playing now?

xstep

Wink

Best Movie EVER I LOVE IT SO MUCH =) Inferno town OMG CRAZY 10/10

GetRichOrDieTrying

hey getrich, what character are you playing now?[/b]
    mainly mage

best arrdream movie gg all

great movie but the mage just PWNS

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast