Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Part 3 the Good Bye video lEdmondDantesl and lMercedesl pk video

This is a discussion on Part 3 the Good Bye video lEdmondDantesl and lMercedesl pk video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by punish3r Yea why do people want to see a scammers final movie...do you think they care? Why ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by punish3r View Post
    Yea why do people want to see a scammers final movie...do you think they care? Why do you still hang around with him does he just buy you stuff? We don't like scammers.
    thats my business why i still hang out with him. Its not urs, no he doesn't buy me stuff and yes i enjoy being his friend. People that just have heard of him doesn't have any idea whats going on. A friend is someone that knows what is going on and i have seen what went down in all the occasions some people are actually still his friend out there even if ur not. And if u didn't care why do you even post here? to make urself look like a big boy? To give ur 2 cents about the situation? Good u gave it and thats what it means to me. Nothing. Have a good day.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by punish3r View Post
    Yea why do people want to see a scammers final movie...do you think they care? Why do you still hang around with him does he just buy you stuff? We don't like scammers.
    As much as I can agree with you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixey View Post
    thats my business why i still hang out with him. Its not urs, no he doesn't buy me stuff and yes i enjoy being his friend. People that just have heard of him doesn't have any idea whats going on. A friend is someone that knows what is going on and i have seen what went down in all the occasions some people are actually still his friend out there even if ur not. And if u didn't care why do you even post here? to make urself look like a big boy? To give ur 2 cents about the situation? Good u gave it and thats what it means to me. Nothing. Have a good day.
    ...I'm not going to comment on this as I can prove you wrong in countless different ways, but I'm going to tell you guys that this is a media thread and it doesn't matter if it is from a scammer or not. The only replies which are necessary here are those related to the video. I am aware that Cuban is still lurking on the forum, so therefore I need to keep this from getting out of hand. If this is your good bye video, then so be it.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

I agree with mushtman on the town part. Overall 7/10, the editing & some of the footage was nice however the combo could need some work but that won't be neccessary now that you quit. 03:36 made me lol :>

Google

6/10, in the party pks he just z+r's ....

Gotta love epic music.
    The beginning was good, so were the clips.
    End wasn't bad either.

7p out of 10p.

Moisty

Nice vid, 7/10 !

nice VS´s...... 8/10

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

This was a really good movie if you ask me =)

First of all the choise of music - Brilliant!

Clan pk tanking towers - that's just how cz is and is supposed to be, clan fighting together

Speed - it's really fun that someone actually speed it up when chaseing ppl's

8.5/10

1st part is about chasing solo people with 5men+ party so thats like 2/10 cuz of the music I enjoyed
    2nd part is about tanking town, killing unorganised humans waiting to get an exp party... 3/10 cuz of the music and cuz ukilled the npc
    3rd part...vsing with the best items you must feel really gg so like 2/10 again
    missing any equal fight with a human party..somewhere where the powers would be balanced. Around 7:20 time missing the priest giving whether hp buff not ac for like 15 seconds when he sees all were cursed

Total 3/10... kkthxbb scammers

Banned

nice video gg edit skillz:O
    but poor that he is a scammer

At beginning too much just showing how Dantes just standing there, then too much tanking towers, but pretty good vs and some pk footage.

6/10

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

You and the cocksucker scammer dont have place here , so get the fuck off from here.
    My advice for mods ! DELETE this topic , ppls shouldnt watch a scammers movies .
    Last edited by Adi; 12-16-2010 at 10:49 AM. Reason: the_ring bring up smart point :D

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    You and the cocksucker scammer dont have place here , so get the .... off from here.
    My advice for mods ! DELETE this topic , ppls shouldnt watch a scammers movies .
    you said cock, but you didn't want to say " fuck" ? thats gae

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    you said cock, but you didn't want to say " fuck" ? thats gae
    agree ;D edited

why u dont make a 8 vs 8 party and show if you can actually kill some1 thats organized?
    oh no, wait, you cant!
    i saw the video and there are like 2 or 3 minutes only showing ur character
    do u touch urself looking at it or what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast