Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Part 3 the Good Bye video lEdmondDantesl and lMercedesl pk video

This is a discussion on Part 3 the Good Bye video lEdmondDantesl and lMercedesl pk video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha that made my half day now:O xD...
Page: 3

Banned

haha that made my half day now:O
    xD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    You and the cocksucker scammer dont have place here , so get the fuck off from here.
    My advice for mods ! DELETE this topic , ppls shouldnt watch a scammers movies .
    lol im doing nothing wrong why would they delete the topic? and as for people watching "scammers" movies u must have watched it or u wouldn't have commented lol.... to all the other people thanks we really have a great time together. The reason its a lot of tanking is bc u really don't see parties tanking to 2k towers like that. u always see them in the 1st ones.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    why u dont make a 8 vs 8 party and show if you can actually kill some1 thats organized?
    oh no, wait, you cant!
    i saw the video and there are like 2 or 3 minutes only showing ur character
    do u touch urself looking at it or what?
    if u had any kind of imgination you would relize y he just had his char standing there but its obvious that you don't. so u fail. nice location btw.. get a life. :P
    Last edited by Pixey; 12-16-2010 at 04:04 PM. Reason: cuz i can.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    1st part is about chasing solo people with 5men+ party so thats like 2/10 cuz of the music I enjoyed
    2nd part is about tanking town, killing unorganised humans waiting to get an exp party... 3/10 cuz of the music and cuz ukilled the npc
    3rd part...vsing with the best items you must feel really gg so like 2/10 again
    missing any equal fight with a human party..somewhere where the powers would be balanced. Around 7:20 time missing the priest giving whether hp buff not ac for like 15 seconds when he sees all were cursed

Total 3/10... kkthxbb scammers
    lol i dont play cwest but as far as i know from reading the forums the people he vsed have around the same gear as him (could be mistaken on this but im pretty sure im not as i remember people bitching about NoMarcy ages ago on the interserver "vs" event).

If you have any knowledge of Ko you should know tanking the second tier towers isnt an easy task (again i could be mistaken cause ive been away for long but im sure im not and im sure you dont see people tanking those towers often if ever).

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    why u dont make a 8 vs 8 party and show if you can actually kill some1 thats organized?
    oh no, wait, you cant!
    i saw the video and there are like 2 or 3 minutes only showing ur character
    do u touch urself looking at it or what?
    Why dont you watch his other movies ? Im pretty certain he shows footage taking on full parties. Furthermore he even kills people on it, so you are left with a comment that comes out of frustration, anger, and no truth at all.

I loled a litthe at whats bold.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    You and the cocksucker scammer dont have place here , so get the fuck off from here.
    My advice for mods ! DELETE this topic , ppls shouldnt watch a scammers movies .
    That post should be deleted as it is 100% unnecessary.

To the video itself i really didnt like it , i think the past ones where better. Tanking towers was a little boring for me, so where the vs where just the ending was showed.

When i saw it was the going away video i expected some massive hardcore peekaaay so maybe its just me who got his hopes up .

Anyways good luck on your future endeavours away from Ko, soon people will choose new players to focus their hate on youll see. I remember a time when people bitched about Puffy because his items where "illegal" or some shit like that and now Puffy is the good guy who got scammed jajajajaja.

Gotta love Ko drama.

P.S. If im wrong on the Puffy issue so be it, but im pretty sure thats what was said back in the day.

pixey is banned ! yay

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    pixey is banned ! yay
    +1337 bb BIATCHHH

CowKiller

bye pixey heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    now go cry whit cuban..
    this is not spam!!! iam showing my happinessssssssss DOnt ban me XD
    movie 0/10.

Closing topic.. don't need to make this thread a flame fest about someone who can't defend herself

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123