Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Party mages Essential CW

This is a discussion on Party mages Essential CW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I never liked Essential from the start. I've been in many fights with them the last couple of months. ...
Page: 4

Well I never liked Essential from the start. I've been in many fights with them the last couple of months.

Here is an example of what just happend in my ED:

Essential just looted me draki at deva instead of a silvery gem. So I pmed the guy ( withoutnick ) and asked or he could give me the silvery gem because he got it instead of me. He was ; me poor sorry, I didn't loot so I wont give you. Like most of the clans on humans side: Rampage, PinkFuzzyBunnies, Regulators would've just given the gem I'm sure of that. But Essential doesn't care about others. They have no respect.

I really didn't care about that I got crap, but this is just a perfect example of how Essential is, a bunch of noobs who only care about them self.

@topic

like people said before it gets kind of boring seeing you raiding exp slots over and over again. There is no pk against known orcs at all. Just killing the noobs. It's pretty logic too, because Essential gets owned by most of the orc top clans.

sorry for the "flame" but I just don't like the people in this clan.

xfree2

nothing special.... 2/10 ^^

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

music on youtube = a problem. all videos i had on there got muted.

i honestly think a private server would do good for you, to learn to combo and never ever click with your mouse on the skills :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    whats up with these g4y ass wings? KO turned their characters into fairies?
    yes, though you need to earn it and then you'll have it for a short time ^^ it gives small ac bonus.

what is this.. i dont even..

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    what is this.. i dont even..
    me too ........

Banned Senior Member

haha i died a little inside after watching this and listening to that gay music!

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

What are u guys hating about, they got some real skill. That was one of the best movies i've seen recently.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234