Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Passion Build Warriors .

This is a discussion on Passion Build Warriors . within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Theres not many passion build warriors out there to start with especially with dual wield weps. If people try it ...
Page: 2

Theres not many passion build warriors out there to start with especially with dual wield weps. If people try it its for like 1 week,and not many record. To be honest i dont know of any vids i would watch or like with passion build warriors.
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 08-24-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Nice ones DEATH , i don't rly know now if i'll go for 83 passion , can u tell me how you used your skill points when you were passion ? thanks.

Unlimited

Sorry for sounding like a noob, but why exactly does Confusion counter this build? Confusion decreases MP, doesn't it?

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited View Post
    Sorry for sounding like a noob, but why exactly does Confusion counter this build? Confusion decreases MP, doesn't it?
    decreases MP as in Magic Power not Mana, think it decreases 20 or 30% not sure, but somehow those passion build skills are magic atack's and it gets disabled by confusion, dunno exactly why but i know it does.

i love passion build warriors

The One And Only Senior Member

Passion build dmg is amaizing but.
    I suggest to play on normal warrior instead of playing pasion build..
    because people will just give u full dbuff and rape ur ass
    and also you will get alot Ice/Stuns/Screams/Leg Cuts etc..because u got shiity ressistance etc..

If you play with a sick priest, go passion build. If not don't.

I loved passion build, and i recommend it if you have 2 or more passion build warriors in party. Confusion cancels your Battle cry and you need it to activate your main attack skill cry echo, usually i use battle cry and towards the end of its duration time have the second warrior use battle cry to renew (Battle cry lasts 60 seconds but the cool down is 70 seconds, you will need duration pots to make it last 120 seconds) If you get hit by confusion and you had your duration pot on you can re-battle cry and use duration pot if your the only passion build war in party. Its frustrating to play this build and i found my self going in last in PK that way it was harder for priests to target me, another idea ive had and it would take very good communication skills is to have a tank mage go in first and TP you after the priest throws Duffs first. Definitely recommend having Krowaz set +7 and High Base HP/Resists, the AP doesn't have to be your main focus since the AP will be high anyway due to your passion AP increase skill.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Sup boogs, My vids got bad ratings when i was passion build so i stopped making them, not gonna waste my time making vids people dont like. I made a statement in this vid about making a secondary skill bar to kill/Help maybe thats what people found stupid or the techno ol anyhow its better to use your baby skills then to sit there doing nothing when yours confusioned. Knight online warMACH1NE - YouTube

This one has a 2sins vs 1 no DD helm, Using passion build open skills. Skip to 6:53 for that.
    Knight Online WarMACH1NE - YouTube
    wasn't really impressed with these movies anyone else have any passion vids?

Warm4chine what graphic card you are using?

Banned for scamming.

Default ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    Great Warrior vid, but its not passion build.

I did passion build for a while and I thought it was awsome with all the extra's you get. Only thing was on Ares server every time I tried to go pk I couldn't because there was alway's a duffer hitting me with confusion and that takes away your skill for little over a min. I litteraly spent entire scrolls not being able to attack cause of the priest confusion over and over and over they hit me. I think Warmachine had a video of me vrsing with my passion build I will try and find it and put it here.

Found it. Knight Online l2ampage Fatal inpulse ARES ChaosReign Knight Online World Khesh ezi Right around the 2min mark is where 12ampage aka (warmachine) cams me vrsing from his point of view I was passion at this time.

nice videoo !!!

@DEATHxPROOF do you know any passion bild warrior with dual weapon? wanna watch that combo really.

I have the radeon hd 6850 1 Gig. It works awesome and supports 3 monitors i use 2 DVIs and one Display port
    And no i have not found a passion build warrior vid worth watching yet alone with dual wields. Combo will be Skill R, R since the R attack is increased by %40 and the cool down wouldnt give much time to do the W,S,R skill combo.

Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 09-12-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    I have the radeon hd 6850 1 Gig. It works awesome and supports 3 monitors i use 2 DVIs and one Display port
    And no i have not found a passion build warrior vid worth watching yet alone with dual wields. Combo will be Skill R, R since the R attack is increased by %40 and the cool down wouldnt give much time to do the W,S,R skill combo.

Daaamn seems pretty beast

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited View Post

confusion decrease Magic Power stat by 30 points so if mage has 255 in mp confusion brings it down to 225.

Confusion from what i know cancels Battle Cry because its a stat enhancing skill.
    It gives like 15 stats points to all.

Other stat enhancing skills that get cancelled

Gain
    Scroll of Lion Strength
    Str scroll
    Dex Scroll
    Hp scroll
    and so on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast