Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pathos 68 lvl Battle Priest

This is a discussion on Pathos 68 lvl Battle Priest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice movie ^_^...
Page: 3

Jackal

nice movie ^_^

dude can u share it on youtube plz.. thx

somes problem with filefront or what

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=YqHl3iMflPU

imo jułtub version sux

All ppl say good good ..Well i never flame and i wont do..But in 5+ vs's u heal ur ass like hell..All i know when u vs if the other is higher lvl u can malice but the sin hit u and u heal especially at the first vs..So i can't say is a good video..You got a lot of thinks missing... 1st coulor.2nd speed pot.3rd u heall ur ass all the time so isnt easy to die..And + u always malice and i am pretty sure u only saw as the screens that u pwn some ppl couse PATHOS is 2years old or so and they are many 80's or 75+ that can kill u with some hits..80 lvl bp can be some hits so what about a lvl 68 will be pretty easy for some1 75+ good geared..For ur lvl is oki..But i dont like it as a movie to be honest ..Sry bro ..I won't flame just tell u what i think and what u prolly need to think and fix.

PEACE.

hes proly kill many times 75+ lvls skill>items=lvl

hes proly kill many times 75+ lvls skill>items=lvl [/b]
    As i said..With heal is not point..The point is ..Can he kill 75 + without heal if that 75 + got some gears and ofc some skills ( couse if he make a spike fail like 554541times then ... ) ...

Cool, but as you see rogue was using minor healing. Why i shouldnt heal myself Oo when rogue can do that, think (when i get hit for 1500+^^). If rogue can failed my healing im dead (a lot of rogues can do that), so BB dude.
    P.S - there is hard to not use healing when you fight with 10 lvl higer character, thx.[/b]
    NO MATTERRRRRRR....Damnit when u say VS means keep it as it is..No duff or just malice and NO HEAL ffs.. No matter what lvl u are..If u are low lvl just get ur ass to exp and then go pk..Omfg + 3 lol..I hate all bp's almost couse..I was with my warrior and he malice parasite me ..I red ball him and he heall then he masive me and vs me again and i red ball him once again and he heal + run..Any point ? All ppl gonna call u noob if u duff and malice..For ur low lvl's is ur fault..Get ur ass to exp and wont be a problem..

I HATE PRIESTS THAT HEAL IN VS. BB[/b]
    +10 lol ....

PriestOfShadows

As i said..With heal is not point..The point is ..Can he kill 75 + without heal if that 75 + got some gears and ofc some skills ( couse if he make a spike fail like 554541times then ... ) ...
    NO MATTERRRRRRR....Damnit when u say VS means keep it as it is..No duff or just malice and NO HEAL ffs.. No matter what lvl u are..If u are low lvl just get ur ass to exp and then go pk..Omfg + 3 lol..I hate all bp's almost couse..I was with my warrior and he malice parasite me ..I red ball him and he heall then he masive me and vs me again and i red ball him once again and he heal + run..Any point ? All ppl gonna call u noob if u duff and malice..For ur low lvl's is ur fault..Get ur ass to exp and wont be a problem..
    +10 lol ....[/b]
    ok.

St0neColdKill3r

Heals aren't just for xp and for int priests. If a punk nothing rogue comes out of stealth and spikes him to hell before he is even attacking or knowing the gimp is there then thats not exactly a vs. IF a rogue blinds him then i have no problem with him healing.

Since platinum premium has come out alot of ppl who were gonna stay in ardream have decided to try to lvl up to play in the big show, so what are you telling me he shouldn't be able to have jack fun from 59-72 or 80? Yea he needs to xp but at the same time he's having fun in this game. Some of you ppl fail to understand if you wanna vs go to arena. If you vs in cz many things are gonna happen- talia, weapon defense, undying, redball tp, or raped to hell by 800000 ppl, or everyones fav red ball hunting last hit ks'rs.

Good movie man some ppl just hate BP's and thats what i love to hear. It means you did a good job the more hate mail and whining you hear.

Heals aren't just for xp and for int priests. If a punk nothing rogue comes out of stealth and spikes him to hell before he is even attacking or knowing the gimp is there then thats not exactly a vs. IF a rogue blinds him then i have no problem with him healing.

Since platinum premium has come out alot of ppl who were gonna stay in ardream have decided to try to lvl up to play in the big show, so what are you telling me he shouldn't be able to have jack fun from 59-72 or 80? Yea he needs to xp but at the same time he's having fun in this game. Some of you ppl fail to understand if you wanna vs go to arena. If you vs in cz many things are gonna happen- talia, weapon defense, undying, redball tp, or raped to hell by 800000 ppl, or everyones fav red ball hunting last hit ks'rs.

Good movie man some ppl just hate BP's and thats what i love to hear. It means you did a good job the more hate mail and whining you hear.[/b]
    I was waiting that answer from a non skiller turk..But seems we got bad pker's also damnit ..No comments..

ok.[/b]
    ok.

St0neColdKill3r

I was waiting that answer from a non skiller turk..But seems we got bad pker's also damnit ..No comments..[/b]
    Try a new translator cause that 1 must be from the cave man era. Regardless of what you say or want doesn't change 1 thing as far as what he does or what i think, so go have fun on your server and don't worry about BP's. Ask your servers king how unskilled i am there buddy. I'm beyond convinced by the amount of whining and how fast you reply in a BP topic that yup you are a typical charge all and cry to the priest when you get raped to hell by everyone warrior.

i still have old SS with letter from Aperion about my duff xD "i love you torment aq"
    Only Black can kill all without heal and duff xD (you still have II+9 ?:P)

b1rdy

Ap 2016 (4,5k hp) or 2229 (4150 hp) without weapon enchant.
    Defense 798 - 816, with armor echant.

Im collecting some coins for second ring and earing, because im using quest and +7hp :P, so i dont have that much funds for scrolls and i would really want to try Helis, but im lazy ass . Im glad that you like the film, thank you for watching.[/b]
    Wow nice, can I kno all ur gear?xD Cause for lvl 68....that's sick. Yeah u should get helis, it's sexyyyy

and stronger attack 8)

EP+2, lilime, quest ring, glass belt? i dont remember

Pietrucha

At the beginnig i want to thx Cat^ and St0neColdKill3r, it is easier to be understand by other priest
    Im not a prolly Cat^ but i wish to be , makes a lot of mistakes in pk, but as St0neColdKill3r said fun is on 1 place

MrCassiba ty for your comment also, I have something to say to you too:

in 5+ vs's u heal ur ass like hell..All i know when u vs if the other is higher lvl u can malice but the sin hit u and u heal especially at the first vs..[/b]
    I guess you didnt watch this film too closely, because i was healing in first 2 "vs" only (vs in " " because it was normal pk - not vs) , (as you said lvl doesnt matter, yeah i propably shouldnt heal that much, but when i had about 2k hp, worried of getting 2k hit from them -especialy from first assasin (he hits me more than 2k :P), it is not so easy to hp pot critical hit - dont remember exactly name of this lvl 80 rogue skill).
    Im adding link with second film with same assasin (JustSeeMyDreams), it was no room to add it in my first movie (because the song was too short - one of my favourite songs .

http://files.filefront.com/Rog2mpg/;11232128;

You got a lot of thinks missing... 1st coulor.2nd speed pot.3rd u heall ur ass all the time so isnt easy to die.[/b]
    1) It isnt colour because i wanted to create it in "old movies" climate (I like Lovecrafts novels, it was second cause)
    2) Yeah my sw pots end, but i met that orcs when i was scouting bowl for boss, swift isnt so important to me (if i dont have sw im scouting for boss
    3) So i guess i shouldnt heal myself and donate NP to orcs? Haha, im not Santa Claus

..I hate all bp's almost couse..I was with my warrior and he malice parasite me ..I red ball him and he heall then he masive me and vs me again and i red ball him once again and he heal + run..Any point ?[/b]
    I have only malice + never run/town from vs (If i know that i have no chance im not starting a fight). Im not winning all vs, i guess there is no one who could do that, worst are vs with Bp because im using buffs and with high lvl warriors, cause they stun, slow and burn Another short film for you (I dont know the exact lvl of this warrior, but i guess 72+)

<a href="http://files.filefront.com/3mpg/;11232353;" target="_blank">http://files.filefront.com/3mpg/;11232353;</a>

Wow nice, can I kno all ur gear?[/b]
    sure :P, i wanted to end with ko, but it is not so easy
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=242987

I will try to make another short film, but first i must go for some pk :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast