Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

dcz char or lvl 60+

This is a discussion on dcz char or lvl 60+ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what is better , let this char to ardream or up him 60++ and btw no uniques , no str ...
Page: 1

presunto

Default dcz char or lvl 60+

what is better , let this char to ardream or up him 60++

and btw no uniques , no str 15 no wolf no ac 300 no hp 1500

OzZzZzZz

i think dcz is better these days

presunto

1122 ap with wolf+str 15

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by OzZzZzZz
    i think dcz is better these days
    i wont agree with u why? cozz more people using kosp/koxp in DCZ but when there are no kospers Ardream ftw cozz its fun

Speed

with that gear and just lvl 60 u wont be able to keep up to the standars of colony zone... not trying to be rude but its the truth

presunto

if i let this char to 60+ , i didnt meat lvl 60 , lvl 61 , 62 , 63 and lvling , its coz i got a 63 rogue , but i dont play alone , i sahre this 2 acc's with a friend , btw gear is cithin set +7 , harpoon+7 and deep+7 , atm im saving money for a shard+7 , ill tur to assassin with my rogue but i need a shard+7 , coz i use ib+7(wich ill problably trade on a shard+7 thats why i need another shard+7)
    and in the future i intend to get a toto spear +7(wich is a good weapon)

lvl it to 59.. verry nice ardream char.. koxp is gone now so time to own :wub:

Devontje

Originally posted by Gert
    lvl it to 59.. verry nice ardream char.. koxp is gone now so time to own :wub:
    But for how long will it be gone well nice char i don't know really what you need to do i like 60+ more but the choice is up to you

hope gone for ever :wub: ardream is fun :wub:

Any server other than logos/pathos should stay for dcz unless your a crazy lvler. Even lvl 65 isn't good enough these days and diez is getting more lvl 80's by the day (legit or not.. cough bosphorium clan cough).

As far as the character, you should use quest pendant over +9. It gives over 100hp and some mp so its not too bad till u can get a wp/ep/lupus+1

Nero_

In My Opinion , go lvl 59 for Ardream

Yeah stay in DCZ because if you go CZ your never get bosses too many 70+, thats why i made a DCZ for bosses much better chance. :lol:

presunto

cz under lvl 65 is totaly IMPOSSIBLE , i guess a lvl 65 warr might do something good at cz

Ainelover

lvl 65 warr wont do shit in Colony zone without uniques and +8 weps

presunto

i said might , and this might include , verry good items for ex , a friend who was a war lvl 65 or 66 , i dont remember his lvl atm(and i wont tell his name) , he got full shells +7 lugias+7/hanguk+7 and avedon+7 these stuff is vrry nice , he said that hes kinda low lvl for cz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast