searching for ....

This is a discussion on searching for .... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone can post here plx G70 and 000000 part 2 pk video coz the downloads deleted from filefront :/...
Page: 1

Trawma_35

anyone can post here plx G70 and 000000 part 2 pk video coz the downloads deleted from filefront :/

Banned

go on youtube, and try to search .........

dliel

+1

Trawma_35

i need the lnk but thx anyways <_<

Axarus

and G7 no G70

Banned

i belive this is the 000 link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygG0n53ktHQ it gets old tho >< the first movie was 10 times better
    and this is g7 or whoever he is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD2el_UJAns ...idk if it really him cause i didnt watch the firsy 20 secs

Banned

has anyone beside me watched g70 movie and noticed he only beat nychris and archangel....somethingsmells shard broke and 00000 was hit by another sin..... i just cant stand when ppl show wins that arent really wins....

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

has anyone beside me watched g70 movie and noticed he only beat nychris and archangel....somethingsmells shard broke and 00000 was hit by another sin..... i just cant stand when ppl show wins that arent really wins....[/b]
    i cant tell his shard broke 0.o

Banned

i cant tell his shard broke 0.o[/b]

watch closely, hes winning.. all of a sudden u c him hittin around 400 with spike.... then he backs up stops minoring and says...... shards then dies... he speeds it up so ppl wont notice, but i always slow down for 1 on 1s.