Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pathos - WhyTheyCallMeKing Banned !!!

This is a discussion on Pathos - WhyTheyCallMeKing Banned !!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i understand why they ban you -.-...
Page: 2

FunnyFrisch

i understand why they ban you -.-

Deadlymage

Default pwnt

Originally posted by Infra+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infra)</div>
    Originally posted by WhyTheyCallMeKing@
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

did you use the dager arrow shower hack bllshit

LOL ! are u gay ?? im not kosper n00b !
    lol,who's banned?whos's noob now? h43r: :P :lol: [/b]
    OWNED 2 THE MAX!

Infra

Originally posted by WhyTheyCallMeKing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhyTheyCallMeKing)</div>
    Originally posted by Infra+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infra)
    <!--QuoteBegin-WhyTheyCallMeKing
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

Infra im thinkin u turk ![/b][/quote]lol sorrę ę ęs no turkęsh,
    i'm from germany banned noob xD

Nero_

Originally posted by Infra+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infra)</div>
    Originally posted by WhyTheyCallMeKing@
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

hahaha ^_^

it's your fault if you are banned , now create a new character with like name of clan: IloveTurk :lol:

justdutch

i think it wasn't nesersery to permenent banned him <_< something like clanname change and a warning will be fie the first time and maybe some days banned (something like 7max) but don't get me wrong he deserve to get banned it was very rassist

its is like the story of prison break :P only he is quilty but not to murder but more something like stealing a car (good TV serie by the way :P )

Originally posted by justdutch
    i think it wasn't nesersery to permenent banned him <_< *something like clanname change and a warning will be fie the first time and maybe some days banned (something like 7max) but don't get me wrong *he deserve to get banned it was very rassist *

its is like the story of prison break :P *only he is quilty but not to murder but more something like stealing a car (good TV serie by the way :P )
    well 7 days to a person which hate's turks is to low for K2's opinion... 150m angry turks on the server? cant do that.. ban him 999 days^^

w/e, read my 1st post.

justdutch

k we got the same opperpion about that he deserve to get banned only not how long don't see reden to discues

yay another noob thinking that k2 even would care about you and your law suit..

k2 can ban you if they think your penis is too small or if your hamster died.. they can ban you if you cheat or if you dont..
    their tos is made that way that you cant really complain

the gm's in this game are not only corrupt, but also thick as pigshit, especially the turk ones. the dont ban their cheating buddies but anyone who says anything anti-turk. its no coincidence that 99% of the people at K2 were once either shit players or cheaters.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by aligator+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aligator)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-justdutch
    i think it wasn't nesersery to permenent banned him <_< *something like clanname change and a warning will be fie the first time and maybe some days banned (something like 7max) but don't get me wrong *he deserve to get banned it was very rassist *

its is like the story of prison break :P *only he is quilty but not to murder but more something like stealing a car (good TV serie by the way :P )
    well 7 days to a person which hate's turks is to low for K2's opinion... 150m angry turks on the server? cant do that.. ban him 999 days^^

w/e, read my 1st post.[/b]
    you sir, are an idiot

dun think u got banned for that since nazis dont get ban when they show off their cross

Well it is reason to ban but..not prem ban.
    the fact K2 earning so much money from turkish players makes u guilty.
    Still not a reason but well, dont hate turks and ofc dont open recist clans like AntiTurks etc etc (!!!)..

VoiD

dun think u got banned for that since nazis dont get ban when they show off their cross
    +1 when nazi ppl shout stuff like hail hitler or they put the swastika as their symbol u dont see them get banned..

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    Originally posted by aligator@
    <!--QuoteBegin-justdutch

w/e, read my 1st post.
    you sir, are an idiot[/b]
    ty xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12