Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Pato Vs Show----Girakon

This is a discussion on Pato Vs Show----Girakon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because hes a greedy and selfish cunt who quits clan because he is insulted by getting a skele belt and ...
Page: 6

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Because hes a greedy and selfish cunt who quits clan because he is insulted by getting a skele belt and RE.

What a waste.[/b]
    When will you fucking drop it? Let it go ffs.

aero

/sry english

and about u: this is a VS video if u dont like to see VS dont rate it FFS idiot, if u dont really know how to rate a vs video dont do it...
    here u are a tip 4 pages of 9/10 9.5/10 and 10/10 rate, and u 5/10 nice,
    gues what? i dont care about noob opinions this show how noob u are. OFC im vsing clanies like die4you, imsick, etc its because they are both of the best rogues in girakon lol
    /understand_that[/b]
    OO WOW UR STUPID, fucking cunt, I fucking told you that it wasn't johnny and it was my first day as rouge and not to put it in a fucking movie you cunt, and still you put it in a movie, and even make lie's and say that im 70 and act like it was johnny and that ur so good, ur a greedy fucking whining bitch who makes lie's to make urself look better.

0/10

damiannopl

pato, dont lost ur time replying to noobs its a 10/10 movie of a 10/10 skilled sin. rest comments are useless[/b]

+1

DamiannoPL

+1
    DamiannoPL[/b]

liz dupe turasie.

damiannopl

liz dupe turasie.[/b]
    pierdol sie szmato...Pato to moj kumpel

When will you fucking drop it? Let it go ffs.[/b]
    Hmm. Nah I'm straight.

Pato is a fag so thats that. Johnny on Die4you would rock you anyway, and that is really rude to put a vs with someone from clan twice. Once naked too... thats just trying to embarass them -_-

Opakigad

Pato was a fag for doing this its true but noone can help it now.

pato_sobre

OO WOW UR STUPID, fucking cunt, I fucking told you that it wasn't johnny and it was my first day as rouge and not to put it in a fucking movie you cunt, and still you put it in a movie, and even make lie's and say that im 70 and act like it was johnny and that ur so good, ur a greedy fucking whining bitch who makes lie's to make urself look better.

0/10[/b]

lol aero i beated both you and jhonny you fucking idiot dick head go ask him,

he won some vs and i won others

we did about thousand vs and almost always ended in a tie

So dont come to say that jonny ownd me or anything that that you still still hot that you almost got owned by me with clothes str and full quest jewlery

and this topic is about a video not about ur being noob as a rogue

What a pitty, go back to play with a warrior, maybe u ll have better luck playing with 4 skills and 1 skill bar

aero

lol aero i beated both you and jhonny you fucking idiot dick head go ask him,

he won some vs and i won others

we did about thousand vs and almost always ended in a tie

So dont come to say that jonny ownd me or anything that that you still still hot that you almost got owned by me with clothes str and full quest jewlery
    and this topic is about a video not about ur being noob as a rogue
    What a pitty, go back to play with a warrior, maybe u ll have better luck playing with 4 skills and 1 skill bar[/b]
    Get an acc and vs me now then fag

Banned

Dont understand y every1 considers 1 v 1 so important when its actually the easiest aspect of pk and the game.

U lose sometimes u win sometimes..... y do u honestly care so much :/

aero

Dont understand y every1 considers 1 v 1 so important when its actually the easiest aspect of pk and the game.

U lose sometimes u win sometimes..... y do u honestly care so much :/[/b]
    Cuz it was my 1st day as rouge, and i said it to him and not to put it in any movie...

mrjack

Pato is from Chikens not from insanity

Youtube pe ctm :P

pato_sobre

Get an acc and vs me now then fag[/b]
    sorry im not babashoper like u, and i wont lvl another char to show you and all HOW noob u are, you already spoken too much...

this is a tip: when u played as a SIN u NEVER forget how to combo so "this is my first time this month" i do not belive in that

go get another excuse, its clear there

ogog babashop one warrior u wont forget how to combo

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

sorry im not babashoper like u, and i wont lvl another char to show you and all HOW noob u are, you already spoken too much...

this is a tip: when u played as a SIN u NEVER forget how to combo so "this is my first time this month" i do not belive in that
    go get another excuse, its clear there
    ogog babashop one warrior u wont forget how to combo[/b]
    :lol:

Taeho

Haha nice upgrade method "dipping" it on the anvil xD.
    8/10, It's nice to see some good vs'es but not it do get a bit "boring" as in 99,9% of the movies the outcome is pretty obvious. Not many record when they loose so yea.
    However adding some upgrades do make it a bit more interesting so props for that it kept it a bit more entertaining.

Next time add a couple boss kills/clan pk's and it will be really interesting.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast