Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Pato Vs Show----Girakon

This is a discussion on Pato Vs Show----Girakon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes, i can read ... yes, i knew what i can find in this topic ... yes, i was still ...
Page: 9

ngojceta

yes, i can read ... yes, i knew what i can find in this topic ... yes, i was still going to write this ... and you know what, i can ever write that again ... VS movies suck hard and are most boring all over the world ... this is forum, so i think that i can post my opinions, oký ?[/b]
    I can't imagine how you look like when you do on purpose the things that are boring to you :lol: S&M? xD
    anyway BUMP

pato_sobre

ty banani :P

lutekkkk

I can't imagine how you look like when you do on purpose the things that are boring to you :lol: S&M? xD
    anyway BUMP[/b]
    yea ... i hit "play" on some VS movie and i put on pink leather pants ... than everything starts ... WAHOOO!

pato_sobre

yea ... i hit "play" on some VS movie and i put on pink leather pants ... than everything starts ... WAHOOO![/b]
    lol pink

nice pato how many chikens at girakon still ;p?

iiason

i have to up my personal to +7, any tips?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

i have to up my personal to +7, any tips?[/b]
    break a couple +8 low class items, some middle and high class +7, and then trina it to +7, exactly what Pato did.

pato_sobre

break a couple +8 low class items, some middle and high class +7, and then trina it to +7, exactly what Pato did.[/b]
    correction:

you need some1 provokeing the anvil like Parasitic did with Hybrid´s account

and you need the stupid king fix the tax rate in the middle of the upgrade to scare you xD

haha

nice pato how many chikens at girakon still ;p?[/b]

not sure... i think only System xD

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789