Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Patriot & Symbosis Vs Perfect Clan And CeeK

This is a discussion on Patriot & Symbosis Vs Perfect Clan And CeeK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ceek what happened to the time when you said you'd quit this game after you saw the fraps of me ...
Page: 2

sexynoodles

ceek what happened to the time when you said you'd quit this game after you saw the fraps of me beating you with low fps and 1~2k hp left on duran every time?
    i still see you in cz... and this is a joke
    next when you cant keep your word, dont even bother saying it :wacko:

lotusflower

Originally posted by :::Wendigo:::
    hahahaha... this video is really funny... "OK, LEEROY WHEN THEY START PULLING EWS... LET THEM AOE US AND PLS, LET THE PRIESTS ALIVE... KILL THE WARRIORS FIRST"... nice focus at pk...

next time try to show us a pk movie, not a joke 1....

btw, Lotus can say what is a real fight with all scrolled blah blah blah...

<3 Lotus... :P

go massiv me wendigo... like u always do or wait u just duff without brain right? lolzzz

those turks dont know how to pk. i know how bad ceek is. we kill EW AoE full parties with just 3 or 4 people. No more are needed.

p.s: Many patriot players are using KOSP, including jackalicious the supposed *great* priest. Partying partriot players is effectively cheating imo.

Blancanieves

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    those turks dont know how to pk. i know how bad ceek is. we kill EW AoE full parties with just 3 or 4 people. No more are needed. *

p.s: Many patriot players are using KOSP, including jackalicious the supposed *great* priest. Partying partriot players is effectively cheating imo.
    but who banned the clan that r buying many items from ebay o injected by gm?

Patriot can use cheats, kosp, duper that no1 will bann them

Crazy2010

Nice video, I enjoy it 8/10

breathe

Nice movie

garfieldbr

how i said in perfect choice forum
    kill exp party with full healers and warrios is easy
    try make same vs party scrolled

Priestontale

Show whole story please... how the first 2 times you guys came you came with one priest and then your whole party died in about 15 seconds after your priest got Styxed one time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12