Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PBP PK

This is a discussion on PBP PK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Beholdlove nah the healing is ok. he has to do something while waiting for duffs :P dont ...
Page: 3

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beholdlove View Post
    nah the healing is ok. he has to do something while waiting for duffs :P
    dont get me wrong i do the same thing

just saying it's not always needed.

gg video

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

big plus for Pendulum
    big minus for WAY TOO MUCH SUPPORTING. omg especially from 5:52 till the end was a shame :S 1 mage was attacking him :S lol? you let them town while curing/minoring your priest in vain. he's a priest lol he has to be a tank and i bet he could tank like 4-5 melees easily. nah so 1+ and 1- = decent video.

well its nice, love the quality

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    big plus for Pendulum
    big minus for WAY TOO MUCH SUPPORTING. omg especially from 5:52 till the end was a shame :S 1 mage was attacking him :S lol? you let them town while curing/minoring your priest in vain. he's a priest lol he has to be a tank and i bet he could tank like 4-5 melees easily. nah so 1+ and 1- = decent video.

That was the most geared mage on the server, his stuns were crazy! so was the damage lol

Half the time, the minors are distractions..... Noobs usually dont like attacking something that has a giant mama cloud over em xD

gg movie.. gotta love the supporting.

Hey bud, just watched vid was pretty good. First off the music drove me nuts lol.

But the clips were pretty good, you were doing a good job with support, but i agree with THING you were over protective of the preist. shouldnt even bother looking at his HP until its like 30-40%, and if it drops really fast you have 2 rogues that can heal him full in like 1 sec. Focus more on making sure your rogue partner is alive and killing the party off insinct with each other. Duff and 2 hit or 1 hit with your gear :P

But other than that great job youll get it eventually :P

Oh and less flashy stuff in the vid, like all the zooming, slow motion and fast forward. I always like to see actual pk clips, maybe cut out some of the boring stuff but to much of the effects can bring it down imo.

Keep it up

ps. taught him everything including upgrading

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    Hey bud, just watched vid was pretty good. First off the music drove me nuts lol.

But the clips were pretty good, you were doing a good job with support, but i agree with THING you were over protective of the preist. shouldnt even bother looking at his HP until its like 30-40%, and if it drops really fast you have 2 rogues that can heal him full in like 1 sec. Focus more on making sure your rogue partner is alive and killing the party off insinct with each other. Duff and 2 hit or 1 hit with your gear :P

But other than that great job youll get it eventually :P

Oh and less flashy stuff in the vid, like all the zooming, slow motion and fast forward. I always like to see actual pk clips, maybe cut out some of the boring stuff but to much of the effects can bring it down imo.

Keep it up

ps. taught him everything including upgrading
    lol dude idk if you know but I quit! xD just got my rol+2 left and my bro has a piece of +9 chit and +9 fp and then we both sold out xD

and i never upgraded anything lol, though my brother made an iron bow 9 but he learned from fyu xD

:P youll be back

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

i dont think he will ^^

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    i dont think he will ^^
    what he said

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123