Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Pedal ?

This is a discussion on Pedal ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damn I could use one of these macros for archer to spam minors between über fast click combo, oh my ...
Page: 2

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Damn I could use one of these macros for archer to spam minors between über fast click combo, oh my god xD
    SacredHealDane and zuka like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Damn I could use one of these macros for archer to spam minors between über fast click combo, oh my god xD
    Obviously you can't cuz u k0xp archer combo as it is. :3

Banned Senior Member

no you couldn't . what you wish for is an illegal program (3rd party tools) . u can't , obviously , spam in any millisecond minors between as/ms . (if u want to do it g ood and fast)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I did suggest a you would need a macro keyboard or a mouse but I heard about some windows macro which I indeed know nothing of. I don't mind not knowing about macros because I guess unlike you I can do well with using my own fingers while you require a little help. Since you know so much about it, price and everything, could you give us a link and a great package deal so we could all join your happy macro family!
    knowledge isn't a bad thing , you should get some tbh .

Banned Senior Member

double123444444444

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    no you couldn't . what you wish for is an illegal program (3rd party tools) . u can't , obviously , spam in any millisecond minors between as/ms . (if u want to do it g ood and fast)

knowledge isn't a bad thing , you should get some tbh .
    Wrong, tho in theory you are correct minors won't go in, but as your oponnent is moving as in S combo and such you have to move towards him to be effective you don't just stand still and combo and during that time you can squeeze like 4 5 minors, more with pedal probably and you don't even need to use mana pot between, just the minors cause of mana pool, before he is dead you won't even burn the entire mana. But in theory if you only combo non stop you are right you can't put minors between in practice is a whole different story ofcourse.

Also when it comes to archer vs archer VS, when one archer has maximum combo speed and only uses hp pots, that is let's say both 80 lvls with huge mana amount. The one that has fastests and perfect combo and uses only hp pots will lose to the one that does combo SLIGHTLY slower and his pedal heals between skills he'll in the end result outheal your damage more then you his with just hp pots.

Wrong, tho in theory you are correct minors won't go in, but as your oponnent is moving as in S combo and such you have to move towards him to be effective you don't just stand still and combo and during that time you can squeeze like 4 5 minors, more with pedal probably and you don't even need to use mana pot between, just the minors cause of mana pool, before he is dead you won't even burn the entire mana. But in theory if you only combo non stop you are right you can't put minors between in practice is a whole different story ofcourse.

Also when it comes to archer vs archer VS, when one archer has maximum combo speed and only uses hp pots, that is let's say both 80 lvls with huge mana amount. The one that has fastests and perfect combo and uses only hp pots will lose to the one that does combo SLIGHTLY slower and his pedal heals between skills he'll in the end result outheal your damage more then you his with just hp pots.
    knowledge isn't a bad thing , I should get some tbh .
    What goes around, comes around.

Nym

macro

Pedal 888788878887 , 188818881888

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    What goes around, comes around.
    You keep proving me how how retarded you are .
    btw sheldon , i dont think u can push in 4-5minors between the combo ... never tried it so i can't tell .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12