Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Pedal topic , and a movie inside :)

This is a discussion on Pedal topic , and a movie inside :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Still kiling him on vs...
Page: 4

Still kiling him on vs

Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post

What he means by ''PEDAL'' ? How can you see that he is pedaling ?

3rd video : YouTube - ElaniaPolis Vs TurkiyeAsasian

Comments ? running away of ... ?

~No flames please ~ keep this on topic .
    tbh on this video the 3rd one the dragon symbol use 15-50% pots for abyss or 1440 hp pot bcuz he barely use minor and some one who use pedal u see him minoring ^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post
    Hey guys !

I have wonder for a long time since the minor cooldown came , how the pedal is being showed on knightonline (how to catch pedal users ) .
    I've looked in few videos @ youtube and tell me what you think .
    Btw , I still not get how the pedal makes the minor faster ? If anyone has used it please type what it does ( NOTICE : I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ONE . )

video 1 : YouTube - Puppeet VS IRaCoN

How he is minoring so fast with 1 minor and right click of mouse ?

video 2 : YouTube - PEDAL?

What he means by ''PEDAL'' ? How can you see that he is pedaling ?

3rd video : YouTube - ElaniaPolis Vs TurkiyeAsasian

Comments ? running away of ... ?

~No flames please ~ keep this on topic .
    3rd guys is definitly not legit lol that knows everyone

lol .... do you even hear yourself ? cause its a HACK , its not legal ...
    so im asking again why they not getting ban

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    Nah... big pots.. they help alot..
    +1

Maybe a little keyboard for help too !
    IDK... Thinking that he there using a pots

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLiJXZQO0P4]YouTube - Reu vs ElaniaPolis[/ame] check this reu guy outburning his mana like if he hasnt cooldown on his mh and pwning a lwl 83 baba ;d.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    YouTube - Reu vs ElaniaPolis check this reu guy outburning his mana like if he hasnt cooldown on his mh and pwning a lwl 83 baba ;d.
    pro fingers? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    U can ask any sin that has cp? hmm.. u just rly fuked urself lol. CP only increases ur dmg it has nothing to do with heal.
    yep.. its true.... lol I think you need to take your own advice and ask any sin with CP ^^

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post

I didn't see any HP pot usage 0.o

Mainly, there are two kinds of pedals. The most used is the one which bypasses the minor cooldown, and pretty much uses up most of your mana within 1-2 seconds. There is a 2nd kind of pedal, which can do the combooing aswell, but they're much harder to get ahold off and they'd be pretty useless now a days... Anyone using them would be spotted right away, by them never failing any skills, doing it faster than ANYONE else and minor like the guy in the video.
    Really? you didn't see any hp pot usage in the third movie? did you EVEN watch it? lmfao

these are the times u can see the turkiye assasin noob player potting..

0:06
    0:10
    0:13
    0:15
    0:19
    0:27
    0:30
    0:34
    1:17 (watch closely at this time.. you will see abyss pot's 50% being used and he isn't even minoring)

How could anyone possibly say this guy is using a pedal? pedal users have absolutly NO need for hp pots.. if u want to catch a pedal user by video you will NEVER EVER EVER see them using hp pots.. ever.. because a soul potion gives you a much higher heal rate then a hp pot.... and if you have a pedal to minor for you then hp potions are complete trash.. pedal users have the ability to drain 8.2k mana in 2 seconds and you honestly think they would be hp potting? hahaha.

Watch the actual movie before you post such nonsense rofl... i dont even know what you are talking about.. the turkiye assasin guy is barely even minoring infact he doesn't even seem to minor in the beginning he only HP pots.. how could u say you dont see any hp pot usage? lmfao

And at your second post.. these are the old outdated pedals.. they have come a long way since then.. now a pedal will maintain a character at a certain hp %... so it wont allow you to drop below 75% ( if u have it set to 75%) it will only let you go below that when the users runs out of mana which is another reason you will NEVER see a pedal user running with hp potions.. unless they are abyss 50% which display same animation as a normal potion i believe.
    Last edited by Maddy; 05-08-2011 at 11:20 PM.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    95% of those people who say they can minor 20+ or w/e are using pedal imo.
    Make that 100%. Anyone who doesn't use HP Pot+Minor is a pedal rogue. I mean it is much easier to do HP Pot+minor at a more humane pace than spamming minor like a bot. If you can't do a much slower combo of HP+Minor, how the fack you spam minor at a bot like pace.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Bro... You mad? Take a chill pill -> Yes, I was tired and wasn't really watching the vs's just the HP bars. You are infact correct, he did use HP pots. My reason for mainly watching the HP bar and NOT the players vsing is simple; I play CW, only a retard would pedal on this server and he'd be even more dumb if he uses abyss pots. Now, I'm not saying people don't use either one, just saying that those who do never get anywhere in cz.

Like some rogues from AntiHackers -> They can't win no matter what, so they cheat and they just get a bad rumour amongst all the other players because lets face it. If you cannot win while you're fully buffed + using abyss pots against a guy who aint using either, you shouldn't be fighting him at all.

Edit: About the pedal update; Well thanks for letting me know. I myself have never used a pedal in my life so basically I'm just talking through other peoples experience with that lame ass shit.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Bro... You mad? Take a chill pill -> Yes, I was tired and wasn't really watching the vs's just the HP bars. You are infact correct, he did use HP pots. My reason for mainly watching the HP bar and NOT the players vsing is simple; I play CW, only a retard would pedal on this server and he'd be even more dumb if he uses abyss pots. Now, I'm not saying people don't use either one, just saying that those who do never get anywhere in cz.

Like some rogues from AntiHackers -> They can't win no matter what, so they cheat and they just get a bad rumour amongst all the other players because lets face it. If you cannot win while you're fully buffed + using abyss pots against a guy who aint using either, you shouldn't be fighting him at all.

Edit: About the pedal update; Well thanks for letting me know. I myself have never used a pedal in my life so basically I'm just talking through other peoples experience with that lame ass shit.
    obviously ted doesn't use pedals... beat brazen full hp buh bye! <3

btw, a pedal can be something used to time a minor perfectly so you get exactly 20 a pot. doesn't necessarily have to make you minor faster....

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Brazen sucks xD Fight meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    obviously ted doesn't use pedals... beat brazen full hp buh bye! <3

btw, a pedal can be something used to time a minor perfectly so you get exactly 20 a pot. doesn't necessarily have to make you minor faster....
    Exactly, you guys just talk randomly. Pedal used to be something you could burn your mana up in an instant. However it's not like this anymore, It will minor and pot for you ( theres some that will even combo for you) there's still a cooldown tough, but they got the minor perfectly going lol They usely talk in CAPS when they vs or pk, since to active the pedal auto shits you gotta press 'caps'...

Pedal users usely got 1 minor on their skill bar ( with the new cooldown patch, it's hard to catch). 8 Minor 7 mana, or 8 Minor and 1 mana. How do I know all this? Go google translation www.kopedal.com

There's a few videos on the link I gave, Just watch them you guys will see how a pedal works lol

Quick edit: For the little debate going on bout CP, Yes there's a chance of doubleing the minor / Hp pot
    Last edited by SaintKnight; 05-09-2011 at 06:36 AM.

yo guys are pretty smart

they guy has dd helmet on , and fp boots (which theres dd boots in old servers) but yeah

i would say he use cp + hp , which gains 2x720 = 1440 and they guy is doing 0 dmg on him so ofc he would get all his hp back

and not to mention turkce style , run around cp , esrkima ready run back try to kill him and then keep running

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast