Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

PenguOwnz RLB Warrior Pk Vid C-west

This is a discussion on PenguOwnz RLB Warrior Pk Vid C-west within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Avast lol how best rlb player if he has to run around with a duffer,and of course ...
Page: 4

Beholdlove

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    lol how best rlb player if he has to run around with a duffer,and of course hes gonna hit hard if the other guys duffed lol and the music was just old get something better everytime I hear drowning pool I drowned them out with something else and you can tell how many of them guys there was really crappy cause the noobs he was doing 1000+ damage but when you see the better players hes doing 300+ then when duffed hes doing 5-600s 3/10 please flame I dont really give a fack.
    well said. Why should someone flame u for this comment?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    lol how best rlb player if he has to run around with a duffer,and of course hes gonna hit hard if the other guys duffed lol and the music was just old get something better everytime I hear drowning pool I drowned them out with something else and you can tell how many of them guys there was really crappy cause the noobs he was doing 1000+ damage but when you see the better players hes doing 300+ then when duffed hes doing 5-600s 3/10 please flame I dont really give a fack.
    your either new to ko and doesnt realise that warrior + priest(duffer) is the way to play on warrior or your from sensation (if u are why dont you try pking with 1 priest insted of a whole partying with 2+ priests)

Default k

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    your either new to ko and doesnt realise that warrior + priest(duffer) is the way to play on warrior or your from sensation (if u are why dont you try pking with 1 priest insted of a whole partying with 2+ priests)
    go babashop more please

sweetysword

i wanna see vs not ks :P

sweetysword

any one with 3x priest db and sc party can do what u do . but nice vido

Default new?

ROFL dude i have ran ko servers in the past and have played ko since 4 mos from first opening up I have played 1-83 lvls of warriors I shared with a guy who had a 62 RLB warrior and we didnt need a duffer and the char was legitly itemed full+8 chitin set,rappy+8 etc and had no probs.

omfg i cant believe ppl are realy crying about pking with a duffer... who the fuck cares? just coz pengu made a vid with a duffer in it doesnt mean we need a duffer to pk? infact look at the second vid u will see me and pengu fully duffed vs 2 priests and 3 archers from sensation who are well geared? and u cunts come in here saying we need duffers to pk? seriously gtfo out of this topic if ur from sensation
    and avast i dont give a fuck where u have been or played, when i play warrior id rather play with a duffer anyday, its the best way to pk with warrior when doing duo's or even with parties
    i never said anything about needing a duffer i just said duffer + warrior is the way to go

Default ///

omfg i cant believe ppl are realy crying about pking with a duffer... who the fuck cares? just coz pengu made a vid with a duffer in it doesnt mean we need a duffer to pk? infact look at the second vid u will see me and pengu fully duffed vs 2 priests and 3 archers from sensation who are well geared? and u cunts come in here saying we need duffers to pk? seriously gtfo out of this topic if ur from sensation
    and avast i dont give a fuck where u have been or played, when i play warrior id rather play with a duffer anyday, its the best way to pk with warrior when doing duo's or even with parties
    i never said anything about needing a duffer i just said duffer + warrior is the way to go
    pengu doesnt enter rlb until he has 2 duffers going with him. and also keep babaing i mean sensation isnt that geared compared to you.

Quote Originally Posted by imawesome View Post
    pengu doesnt enter rlb until he has 2 duffers going with him. and also keep babaing i mean sensation isnt that geared compared to you.
    u guys got one of the biggest babashoppers on cwest(ALG) why are u even bringing up babashopping?
    and what about you guys? u guys dont come out of orc base unless u got a fucking full party so stfu and get out of this topic

Default ..

u guys got one of the biggest babashoppers on cwest(ALG) why are u even bringing up babashopping?
    and what about you guys? u guys dont come out of orc base unless u got a fucking full party so stfu and get out of this topic
    now werent u talking about well geared archers? ur just as big of a baba so cry some more please.

now werent u talking about well geared archers? ur just as big of a baba so cry some more please.
    what part of get the fuck out of this topic dont u understand?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Pengu-Ownz

And what bout sensation? you have such a blind eye to your own clan, who out gears pengus by far.....

how many +9s in sensation?

how many in PFB?

how many skilled guys in sensation?

how many in PFB?

exactly....

seriously, you have no right to call any1 a skill-less babashopper if you have ALGAEMIST in your clan.....

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    ALGAEMIST
    lol

<message 2 short>

Default dddd

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    And what bout sensation? you have such a blind eye to your own clan, who out gears pengus by far.....

how many +9s in sensation?

how many in PFB?

how many skilled guys in sensation?

how many in PFB?

exactly....

seriously, you have no right to call any1 a skill-less babashopper if you have ALGAEMIST in your clan.....
    your a what 19 indian kid, with a voice of a 11 yr old. i cannot take anything you say seriously. im not defending sensation im just saying the difference between them. I never mentioned anybody that had +9's. Im just talking about archers that godzilllaaa was referencing to.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast