Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 83

PenguOwnz RLB Warrior Pk Vid C-west

This is a discussion on PenguOwnz RLB Warrior Pk Vid C-west within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by imawesome your a what 19 indian kid, with a voice of a 11 yr old. i cannot ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imawesome View Post
    your a what 19 indian kid, with a voice of a 11 yr old. i cannot take anything you say seriously. im not defending sensation im just saying the difference between them. I never mentioned anybody that had +9's. Im just talking about archers that godzilllaaa was referencing to.
    what about the archers? they suck? yeh i already know...
    and i only mentioned ALGAEMIST coz u started calling me a babashopper? when u clearly have one of the biggest baba's in ur clan?
    and dont say ur not defending sensation when ur the leader of it

  2. #62
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imawesome View Post
    your a what 19 indian kid, with a voice of a 11 yr old. i cannot take anything you say seriously. im not defending sensation im just saying the difference between them. I never mentioned anybody that had +9's. Im just talking about archers that godzilllaaa was referencing to.
    and you are sparta, the guy who k0xp'd chars and sold them to make his money, so i really cant take you seriously as well.

  3. #63
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    and you are sparta, the guy who k0xp'd chars and sold them to make his money, so i really cant take you seriously as well.
    nah, he is devinegaurdian :P
    im pretty sure anyways =/

  4. #64
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    nah, he is devinegaurdian :P
    im pretty sure anyways =/
    nah, Divine is actually a nice guy, this is sparta, the shit talker. divine has his own ko4life account

  5. #65
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    nah, Divine is actually a nice guy, this is sparta, the shit talker. divine has his own ko4life account
    no lol, iv done deals with imawsome and its devine aka niko

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    90

    Default

    only think i can say agains you guys is that trying to get a vs or fight you guys is inpoisbal if you only are 2 ppl, all the time i se you guys you are in a grupe of 8 ppl. but some of you is good pkers, because my noob priest is geting owned

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aannoo View Post
    any1 know the song which starts at 03.20 in Part 2`?
    J. Williams - You Got Me

    and GG vid btw

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imawesome View Post
    your a what 19 indian kid, with a voice of a 11 yr old. i cannot take anything you say seriously. im not defending sensation im just saying the difference between them. I never mentioned anybody that had +9's. Im just talking about archers that godzilllaaa was referencing to.
    WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING??? some people are fucking racist because they fucking suck. If u have shit to say about Indians, come ares and let me anally violate u, u fucking forum troll. This is media topic, stop flaming because u fail at this game.

  9. #69
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdkidney1 View Post
    WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING??? some people are fucking racist because they fucking suck. If u have shit to say about Indians, come ares and let me anally violate u, u fucking forum troll. This is media topic, stop flaming because u fail at this game.
    another brown baba?

    - Malu here, what are you?

  10. #70
    Senior Member HighRoller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    487

    Default

    aQ you all noops!
    GG vid pengu but... where is clips from pinkfuzzys? >.<
    well i would try somekind of clan video next

  11. #71
    Senior Member Sl1ckster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    166

    Default

    wats up with all the scrubz talking crap =o

  12. #72
    KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imawesome View Post
    pengu doesnt enter rlb until he has 2 duffers going with him. and also keep babaing i mean sensation isnt that geared compared to you.
    LOL dumb fukn noob how about u compare my gear with algaemist

    avedon +2 rev
    shell +1 rev set
    str 16/3 earring
    health 14/2 earring
    crystal neck +2
    sash of sorrows +1
    dual hv +0

    ALGAEMIST'S GEAR
    hb +8/avedon +8/rappy +7rev AND ds +8
    2 shell pieces +11 rev
    3 shell pieces +5rev
    dual we +3
    IN +1
    string +2
    roc +2
    rof +0

    how da fuk is dat even near da same

    u can clearly c wat im wearing in dat ss, go put all those items in KoK and u get 6100hp and 3980mana(use +18/5 str earring and +12/1 health/dex earring coz kok doesnt have +14/2 health/str earrings)



    o and btw, ARENT U A DUFFER LMAO
    u never go 2 rlb unless theres stun hackers u can follow + u have 2 full pts
    Last edited by PenguOwnz; 04-22-2010 at 03:37 PM.

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    456

    Default

    10/10 great movie

    anyone who says otherwise is gay and emo and should kill himself

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    another brown baba?

    - Malu here, what are you?
    No cool name for me....karnatakian? that sounds retarded I dont post on these topics but some of these ignorant fags piss me off. They can't accept someone who takes the time to make a good video out of this shit game and come and flame others because they get pwned by them all the time. I saw ur video too. Was pretty beast. And I added 8 new songs from Ronald Jenkees because of ur 30 sec intro lol

  15. #75
    NastyBastard
    Guest

    Default

    not bad :P

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •