Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

PenguOwnz RLB Warrior Pk Vid C-west

This is a discussion on PenguOwnz RLB Warrior Pk Vid C-west within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; go cz tho, ur no longer required at rlb ^^...
Page: 6

NastyBastard

go cz tho, ur no longer required at rlb ^^

sweetysword

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    And what bout sensation? you have such a blind eye to your own clan, who out gears pengus by far.....

how many +9s in sensation?

how many in PFB?

how many skilled guys in sensation?

how many in PFB?

exactly....

seriously, you have no right to call any1 a skill-less babashopper if you have ALGAEMIST in your clan.....
    more cry

Default ddd

nah, Divine is actually a nice guy, this is sparta, the shit talker. divine has his own ko4life account
    k0xped and sold chars for money? wtf are you talking about you idoit. please explain

Quote Originally Posted by imawesome View Post
    k0xped and sold chars for money? wtf are you talking about you idoit. please explain
    Lets just say you shouldn't piss off your friends, they come crying to me w/ some useful information namely a "hellzangelz" your k0xp partner in crime he gave me pretty much all the info..... basically, you both koxped chars on the side, and sold them on snoxd. thats how you got your 70+ char, + the gears on it.

seriously.... if you wanna call me an idiot, at least cover your tracks a bit better. you can deny it all you want, but dude, jim told me you k0xped w/ him as well so whateva nigga...... pretty sure every1 knows that you burned all your money on the anvil, and never merched, yet would comeback 10x as geared as before, just as a 70+ char on snoxd was sold.

done talking w/ you penguownz endo story!

Lets just say you shouldn't piss off your friends, they come crying to me w/ some useful information namely a "hellzangelz" your k0xp partner in crime he gave me pretty much all the info..... basically, you both koxped chars on the side, and sold them on snoxd. thats how you got your 70+ char, + the gears on it.

seriously.... if you wanna call me an idiot, at least cover your tracks a bit better. you can deny it all you want, but dude, jim told me you k0xped w/ him as well so whateva nigga...... pretty sure every1 knows that you burned all your money on the anvil, and never merched, yet would comeback 10x as geared as before, just as a 70+ char on snoxd was sold.

done talking w/ you penguownz endo story!
    this was like 2 years ago? i never k0xped a char and sold it. only char i sold was a 76 archer to someone in reddevils. and i bought that one of someone else.

ha ha pengae ftw ^^

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Ok aga bro!!!!! You is need posts oky!!!!! Oky ?????

Banned

Pengs is now 70+ ^^.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456