Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PenguOwnz's RLB Video

This is a discussion on PenguOwnz's RLB Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Woah finally someone made good movie for long time... I've been waiting for 1 gg pengu!...
Page: 3

Woah finally someone made good movie for long time...
    I've been waiting for 1
    gg pengu!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post
    Lol at 2:02 xD Int priest got you xP

Well I love how you edit the movie... with that Descent and Parasite / Torment / Malice etc... Really nice

RLB have so high potential tho warriors are OP there, but it look so much fun... So bad its dead
    trust me warriors arnt OP its the most balanced zone in usko. they look OP in this vid coz pengu knows how to follow duffs really well(even without vent) but its just as easy to do this on a rogue or sometimes even bp
    (i know this coz ive played all 3 of these classes in rlb)

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    trust me warriors arnt OP its the most balanced zone in usko. they look OP in this vid coz pengu knows how to follow duffs really well(even without vent) but its just as easy to do this on a rogue or sometimes even bp
    Nah... I played RLB in pathos once, I had warrior, kinda owned everyone. And I had basic stuff... There was warrior full +9s and who knows maybe +10s and +3s, who just did w/e he want in RLB, he could stand inside orc base all day long and he were hitting like a truck...

Anyway warrior is the best in RLB...

Dont argue býtch

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

why i wasnt thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I thought I was the only melee on this server to watch for when the mage is going to tp the low hp party member. Then just gank em when they get tp'd . you definitely got better from when I first knew you. Also loved the Atross with the scorp scythe scene. 9/10 just because it's RLB

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post

na, warrior is OP in rlb. Not taking away from this video or Pengu, but I can do more on my basically geared warrior then any other basically geared char in RLB. At 69 they got more base HP then my DS mage has scrolled, more ac as well. The AP is nice with proper gear... a basic warrior in magic shells and a rappy 8 can own a party of rogues/mages. Im not any good at rogue(never really tried to be) but I could see where a rogue could pwn this pk zone as well.

btw...... Nice vid Pengu, no question one of the best warriors in KO. Glad you only killed me once in the video and never showed my dying on Princeps....lols...

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    na, warrior is OP in rlb. Not taking away from this video or Pengu, but I can do more on my basically geared warrior then any other basically geared char in RLB. At 69 they got more base HP then my DS mage has scrolled, more ac as well. The AP is nice with proper gear... a basic warrior in magic shells and a rappy 8 can own a party of rogues/mages. Im not any good at rogue(never really tried to be) but I could see where a rogue could pwn this pk zone as well.

btw...... Nice vid Pengu, no question one of the best warriors in KO. Glad you only killed me once in the video and never showed my dying on Princeps....lols...
    well in general maybe but from ive seen on cwest, there not. maybe coz there aint many good warriors in rlb on cwest. i mean i can follow duffs like pengu on a sin and have the same outcome. besides a well geared warrior with a shit priest wont rape, a shit(eg olds, +7's) geared warrior with a good priest will rape, same with sin imo.

Banned

11/10 !

Love ur moviee.. Just owner on baba humanss xDD

Gegeee pengu!

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    it was alright kinda boring didnt see much big names but i dont think any big names even play rlb tho :S
    it takes skills to play in rlb, not like dcz where u can 1 hit people and cz where u need full prty with min 3 priest to play. The ppl u saw in the movie pretty much all the big dogs of cwest rlb

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    it takes skills to play in rlb, not like dcz where u can 1 hit people and cz where u need full prty with min 3 priest to play. The ppl u saw in the movie pretty much all the big dogs of cwest rlb
    Warrior 1 hit people in DCZ?

Daimmmmmmmmmm

Well I don't think warrior is that OP'd.. I've redballed warriors with Iron sets +8 Shells and other good items (Murky +8 Hanguk+9 for example) on a 68 lvl sin with +7 chitins +7 shards and basic nooby uniques, back in time when there weren't the old unique system. This video just shows that Skills > gear overall.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    I thought I was the only melee on this server to watch for when the mage is going to tp the low hp party member. Then just gank em when they get tp'd . you definitely got better from when I first knew you. Also loved the Atross with the scorp scythe scene. 9/10 just because it's RLB
    just like the lag when you see someone, i do that too! 9/10 from me too, the one point goes away for the constant scrolls and lots of priests, but i don't know what the go is in RLB atm

Sick as always...

nice like always 9/10

Rogue can PwN also in RLB ( l have try it ) that 800ac is sick

Hardcore pk with crappy gear :O There was even rappy+1rev?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast