Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PerfectChoic3

This is a discussion on PerfectChoic3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ncs ftw? at ruthvik longyan is not even in perfect choice o_O...
Page: 2

ncs ftw? at ruthvik longyan is not even in perfect choice o_O

Banned

PerfectChoic3 is an old clan and they are not turk they peru or something

Some of them name changed already like Nika , Nacho etc....

They are babshoppers ? hum i think they do buy for USD
    Farming ? Yes they do farm Islioon in A1 then aoe servents for dragon marbles and swich for a2 and a3
    Exping bug ?? NO they do not exp bug at all .... they exp fair. Most of thier warriors/mages/priests/and some sins level with us in aoe evil wizard in cz so

They are real life friends , they share thier accounts and they level each other
    2-4 priest in PK ? Hum They take whatever priest is online and who wants to pk mostly vanessita and YUSKU

P.S longyans isnt that the leader of PowerofTheKings ?? so it has nothing to do with perfectchoic3

B@RTOK

I was going to watch this video, but then I listened to the first 30 seconds of music in this vid. It was AWEFUL. These guys farm Isi every server restart I see them doing it. All I know is that they are a pain in the ass in CZ, and their priests ae tanks, but they have CS so w/e.

Laught In Manes Server Rt clan Make that All time If have players we are in ob

Farming ? Yes they do farm Islioon in A1 then aoe servents for dragon marbles and swich for a2 and a3
    Exping bug ?? NO they do not exp bug at all .... they exp fair. Most of thier warriors/mages/priests/and some sins level with us in aoe evil wizard in cz so

They are real life friends , they share thier accounts and they level each other
    2-4 priest in PK ? Hum They take whatever priest is online and who wants to pk mostly vanessita and YUSKU

P.S longyans isnt that the leader of PowerofTheKings ?? so it has nothing to do with perfectchoic3[/b]
    Atleast you know how Hadin got from 77 to 79 ? Exp bug ftw (he made 2 lvls in 1 night does something smell to you ?) so dont try to say he's good with those +3 rocs and +3 we's. All my respects for Vanessita who worked hard to get level 80 and some other nice people from that clan. Turks should fuking get banned or get nuke'd by USA.

Banned

Atleast you know how Hadin got from 77 to 79 ? Exp bug ftw (he made 2 lvls in 1 night does something smell to you ?) so dont try to say he's good with those +3 rocs and +3 we's. All my respects for Vanessita who worked hard to get level 80 and some other nice people from that clan. Turks should fuking get banned or get nuke'd by USA.[/b]

I dont know about hadin .....but he was really joinning ew sometimes , but maybe 10 ppl play his account who knows ?
    btw did i even mention him in my post ? my post was focusing on the vane , YUku , arcangel and illuga

and hadin isnt in Perfectcho1ce

Kailean

P.S longyans isnt that the leader of PowerofTheKings ?? so it has nothing to do with perfectchoic3[/b]
    longyan just renamed his "justice" clan.

oh and i bet every1 of them lvls legytly(perfect choice and longyans clan)...legytly just as some turks can.
    erm... as for their priest, i was always curious what items do they have... or should i ask, + ytams kac?

I dont know about hadin .....but he was really joinning ew sometimes , but maybe 10 ppl play his account who knows ?
    btw did i even mention him in my post ? my post was focusing on the vane , YUku , arcangel and illuga
    and hadin isnt in Perfectcho1ce[/b]
    Stop fucking defending them. I know who they hang out with and what they fucking do. Those couple of guys from Peru are cool. But it was a subject about Hadin and his "pwning pk style". I can tell you 100 % sure his all set of uniques are +3. So stop saying thats good pk. Good pk means when you actually fight people like R2D or Hostile and beat them over and over again. Not fights like turks do. I consider PC a turk clan even iff the leader and couple of the members are not turks. MOST of the clan is turk.

Peace.

Banned

Stop fucking defending them. I know who they hang out with and what they fucking do. Those couple of guys from Peru are cool. But it was a subject about Hadin and his "pwning pk style". I can tell you 100 % sure his all set of uniques are +3. So stop saying thats good pk. Good pk means when you actually fight people like R2D or Hostile and beat them over and over again. Not fights like turks do. I consider PC a turk clan even iff the leader and couple of the members are not turks. MOST of the clan is turk.

Peace.[/b]
    I dont give a fuking about hadin i never mentioned he was good nor the video was good .......I only answerd some questions about the new memebers with lvl 70 "names change " , Get your fact straight

About R2D or Hostile .... Give me a break Everytime we pk with full party Ready2Die - Patriot - Hostile swich servers infact we do swich cause the server dies and almost everyone swich and we found them in there dang ...........

P.S jesse take ur friend off my face before i blow him up :huh:

lol exp buggers, nobody in the clan bugs, there is DS/EW party going 24/7 near enough. And i know for a fact Vane would kick any cheaters.

Dau Hadin isn't even in PerfectChoc3 lol, basically all of the turks in the main clan went to Longyans new clan hence the 13m NP drop yesturday. Basically no turks left, it's just english speaking. But whatever you say, you must be one of those people who believe your right and always right, keep thinking it.

Kranitnova

I dont give a fuking about hadin i never mentioned he was good nor the video was good .......I only answerd some questions about the new memebers with lvl 70 "names change " , Get your fact straight

About R2D or Hostile .... Give me a break Everytime we pk with full party Ready2Die - Patriot - Hostile swich servers infact we do swich cause the server dies and almost everyone swich and we found them in there dang ...........
    P.S jesse take ur friend off my face before i blow him up :huh:[/b]
    come fight symbiosis

as for the pawnage video. Well its not bad first 30 secs u watch it but i dont see much skill in tanking human base like that when i hear what level and gear u guys got (babashopped or not). I personally hate tanking the other base cause for me it lacks skill...
    But hey whatever turns u guys on

P.S jesse take ur friend off my face before i blow him up :huh:[/b]
    I dont give a shit about your opinion lol. You joined a clan you dont know shit about. You joined like 1 week ago and you start talking shit about them being legit. I told you the guys from Peru are legit. Iluga , Arcangel , Vanessita , Nabiki and couple of more dunno how their names look like this days. Most of the NPs hold by PC are made by and with turks. I would like to see you fight outside human base not just tanking towers and bash noobs. Even iff cz is full with humans PC avoids big groups and goes to human base every time. I mentioned R2D / Hostile cause they are active in cz and they actually are the only clans that can give a fight to good english clans on orc side and stop talking about those lammers in PaTRiot they can do shit only run when redball . And Kranit's clan is a good clan but has lack of activity in cz. Btw Horror i used to exp in party's with Hadin way before he turned 80. He went from 75 to 77 in 20 hours so stop talking stuff that you dont know. And Jesse wont do anything to me haha.

Enjoy it why it lasts boys, coz it will die fast.

Why keep using Hadin to put the clan down, as stats 3 times before, HE'S NOT EVEN IN PerfectChoic3. And stop talking shit as if you know the clan, PC pk in CZ everyday and every time we run into R2D and other top clans they change server, what else do PC do other than standing in CZ alone because all other clans were being pussys? Oh shit yeh go kill the rest of the humans....in town.

Why keep using Hadin to put the clan down, as stats 3 times before, HE'S NOT EVEN IN PerfectChoic3. And stop talking shit as if you know the clan, PC pk in CZ everyday and every time we run into R2D and other top clans they change server, what else do PC do other than standing in CZ alone because all other clans were being pussys? Oh shit yeh go kill the rest of the humans....in town.[/b]
    Can you stfu pls? You joined their sub clan like couple of days ago. And i can assure you that i know more in that clan than you do maybe my forum name does not say alot but i play this server almost since it begun.

iluga *cough* *cough* frank *cough* *cough*
    _latyz_ asd

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast