Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PerfectChoic3

This is a discussion on PerfectChoic3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ncs ftw? at ruthvik longyan is not even in perfect choice o_O[/b] nvm i just saw that he made new ...
Page: 3

ncs ftw? at ruthvik longyan is not even in perfect choice o_O[/b]

nvm i just saw that he made new clan again.....

Luckyfran

PerfectChoic3 is an old clan and they are not turk they peru or something

Some of them name changed already like Nika , Nacho etc....

They are babshoppers ? hum i think they do buy for USD
    Farming ? Yes they do farm Islioon in A1 then aoe servents for dragon marbles and swich for a2 and a3
    Exping bug ?? NO they do not exp bug at all .... they exp fair. Most of thier warriors/mages/priests/and some sins level with us in aoe evil wizard in cz so

They are real life friends , they share thier accounts and they level each other
    2-4 priest in PK ? Hum They take whatever priest is online and who wants to pk mostly vanessita and YUSKU

P.S longyans isnt that the leader of PowerofTheKings ?? so it has nothing to do with perfectchoic3[/b]
    of course

garfieldbr

shit
    i'm bored read it
    always this guys who ALWAYS LOSE PARTY VS PARTY in cz try ask
    oh man u killed me cuz ur BABASHOPER
    fuck it
    u cant buy ur items? u cant buy ur charater...
    i dont carer
    come cz kill my party clan and shut up
    fucking newbies come forum try ask what dont know
    arcangel vanessita illuga aiori yusuke are the best players for pk
    if a human party try
    they just die
    ready2die well... i know some ppl from this clan
    but they cant kill us thats true, they have one of best priests in this shit _MOLLIE_ for me is the best priest in this clan one of best mages Kloud and one warrior who dont stop disturb me WARMEN
    and one of my old friends ANY
    but i respect they cuz i dont see other clan own like this
    and Hustile hahahah make me laugh bro, this clan is ridiculous... who can only do pk vs EW party is ridiculous for me... they come kill ew partys, and vs party pk scrolled they run/town/die and change server...
    and about YOU NORDFRONT_REZZER YOU NEWBIE JUST CRY AND DONT DO NOTHING IN CZ... YOU CRY LIKE A KID TURKISH...

guys who dont buy premium here?
    so it's babashop u will spend money for buy premium knight cash etc...
    it's not babashop? so what name?

kthxbb stupids.

garfieldbr

hadin show what we do all days
    gg player good friend hard for kill i just saw when i was human
    and about he's items well good he have +3
    so hadin make a upload in rapidshare or filefront pls i need dowload for my movie colection

kibal

I dont know about hadin .....but he was really joinning ew sometimes , but maybe 10 ppl play his account who knows ?
    btw did i even mention him in my post ? my post was focusing on the vane , YUku , arcangel and illuga
    and hadin isnt in Perfectcho1ce[/b]

LOL u defending ILUGA aka LATYZ who got ban like 2 times? and dunno his nick now but nagisa who got ban too with latyz is on Perfectdupechoice too .

kibal

shit
    i'm bored read it
    always this guys who ALWAYS LOSE PARTY VS PARTY in cz try ask
    oh man u killed me cuz ur BABASHOPER
    fuck it
    u cant buy ur items? u cant buy ur charater...
    i dont carer
    come cz kill my party clan and shut up
    fucking newbies come forum try ask what dont know
    arcangel vanessita illuga aiori yusuke are the best players for pk
    if a human party try
    they just die
    but they cant kill us thats true, they have one of best priests in this shit _MOLLIE_ for me is the best priest in this clan one of best mages Kloud and one warrior who dont stop disturb me WARMEN
    and one of my old friends ANY
    but i respect they cuz i dont see other clan own like this
    and Hustile hahahah make me laugh bro, this clan is ridiculous... who can only do pk vs EW party is ridiculous for me... they come kill ew partys, and vs party pk scrolled they run/town/die and change server...
    and about YOU NORDFRONT_REZZER YOU NEWBIE JUST CRY AND DONT DO NOTHING IN CZ... YOU CRY LIKE A KID TURKISH...
    guys who dont buy premium here?
    so it's babashop u will spend money for buy premium knight cash etc...
    it's not babashop? so what name?

kthxbb stupids.[/b]
    Rofl after read that i understand now how u got ur items now .

garfieldbr

Rofl after read that i understand now how u got ur items now .[/b]
    no i'm not like u think

edit: i dont buy my premium imagine my items...
    my premium is bought with igc h34r:

and one of my old friends ANY[/b]
    Why am I disturbing you is it cause I go for you out of 50 orcs in a group :P

Hehe the thing with fighting PC is you can only win if you kill all 3 mages in their party in 10 seconds so they dont keep tping the 3 priests back to the fight.

All respect in the world for Vannesita for leveling legitly to 80.

garfieldbr

Why am I disturbing you is it cause I go for you out of 50 orcs in a group :P

Hehe the thing with fighting PC is you can only win if you kill all 3 mages in their party in 10 seconds so they dont keep tping the 3 priests back to the fight.

All respect in the world for Vannesita for leveling legitly to 80.[/b]
    bro u know the pk party life are the mages
    take the mage and save the world thats no?
    and about i'm with alot of orcs with me...
    no no
    yeah vanessa and yusuke tped back <3

Vanessita

Hi everyone , well I´m not use to writes in forums but since u r talking about my clan I will.

HadinReloaded is not in PC anymore , Longyan made a clan called PoweroftheKings and he called most of high lvls of orc side with high nps, my clan lost like 12 - 15 players for this.

About Hadin´s lvl, im sure he didn´t do any cheat on his lvl, he got lvl 75 1 week before me and Arcangel, at this lvl Arcangel and me decided to pk and Hadin continue on exp, he quitted clan cuz of some problems and he came back on lvl 77, it wasn´t wierd cuz on that time I was lvl 76 and I didnt exp all the day so I didnt see anything weird on this, after that hadin was the warrior at our Ew´s parties anf if he wasn´t there he was at Ds,Tc or paramun , there were 3 ppl playing hadin on this time and he did his final % at the event of the cursed gobble. We was exping all day and he got his lvl like 1 month after kunt got his lvl in beramus , so I dont see anything weird on it.

About raiding Ew´s parties ... if Im attacking the Ew parties specially of r2d is cuz you made it to me, coming with a party of full healers and debuffers

Finally if any clan want to vs my clan just ask when and how we will set up

garfieldbr

yes i remember like 3 months ago hadin was lvl 78
    xD
    hadin is a legit lvl 80
    who i dont know if&#39;s legit is dontpanicc who i saw first time in game hit me 2500 and i saw lvl 80 damage

edit: like 4 or 5months ago
    2months before i change for karus

TakeCare

About PC not bug abusing:
    http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8087/pcsz5.jpg
    Full perfectchoice party is standing there and humans cant attack them but they can attack us. That shows us in 100 % how pro u guys are.

SilentDaemon

zzzz

Pino

that doesnt prove anything of cheating....

TakeCare

lol ofc it is cheating tping each other to place that is bugged so ppl cant attack u is a bug SO THEY ARE BUG ABUSERS.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast