Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Perfecthit video

This is a discussion on Perfecthit video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyzjaaL2OQI enjoy :X[/b] Since i can't speak turkish, would u mind asking him in their fourms~ why didn't he put ...
Page: 2

Internet pervert Senior Member

Since i can't speak turkish, would u mind asking him in their fourms~ why didn't he put NekoStyle on his video? Even tho we have fought SO many times~ (and he is yet to win once).

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

im not gonna back anyone up but

Why the fuck u guys are bitching??

Why would soemone add parts where he looses all the time?would you do it O_o??? he made this pk movie, he asked me to add it.. yes i got him banned for those uniques, but no evidince that it was duped,only his shell gaunts+7 and his EP+2 got deleted, i couldnt do more about it.. now he made this pk movie, he wants u guys to see it and enjoy, not to bitch and brag about it -.-..

Trawma_35

hey ya can up it to FileFront plx

RideOn

im not gonna back anyone up but

Why the fuck u guys are bitching??

Why would soemone add parts where he looses all the time?would you do it O_o??? he made this pk movie, he asked me to add it.. yes i got him banned for those uniques, but no evidince that it was duped,only his shell gaunts+7 and his EP+2 got deleted, i couldnt do more about it.. now he made this pk movie, he wants u guys to see it and enjoy, not to bitch and brag about it -.-..[/b]
    prff, dont add more cheater videos then

miguel, if u want to say something that makes sence, please do.. but saying that, is so ...gay i just put his video so u guys can see hwo good/bad he is..wtf man -.- i didnt post it whit the goal to get everyone his Screnshots where you kill him, but anyway idc..its not my vid, mine will come out later

lolior

halil say- i watch

unskilled players.. its all about items wether they legit or not

RideOn

miguel, if u want to say something that makes sence, please do.. but saying that, is so ...gay i just put his video so u guys can see hwo good/bad he is..wtf man -.- i didnt post it whit the goal to get everyone his Screnshots where you kill him, but anyway idc..its not my vid, mine will come out later[/b]
    u want me to say something that make sence?, sure i can but u wil dont like it ok? so plz shut up

Wizzan

cool video, nice pwnage^^

HAH miguel, no hate, just love bro.. but i dont care much, gimme a shot.. tell me some bad things about me..

i can handle it.its okay my brother..

comprende? puto (K) i love you, i always will.but sometimes u make those silly reply's

HAH miguel, no hate, just love bro.. but i dont care much, gimme a shot.. tell me some bad things about me..

comprende? puto (K) i love you, i always will.but sometimes u make those silly reply's

RideOn

omg spammer fag
    h34r:

screamingslave

comprende? puto (K) i love you, i always will.but sometimes u make those silly reply's[/b]

this isnt ranking ... your not cool enough to double post her.

ill even tripple post u mofo,,

-AssA-

on the movie when he say "another poor" he mean... poor = not duper?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12