Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Phantom's Movie

This is a discussion on Phantom's Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink for 1v1's, I dual minor heal pressing r, 7, and 8 at the same time and ...
Page: 5

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    for 1v1's, I dual minor heal pressing r, 7, and 8 at the same time and soul as soon as the cooldown is done. *I could have used fraps of me spamming cures and minoring Erian on Canibus, but i'm not his priest <_<

and ya the fight with rad surprised me, but I wasn't also geared for it, we'll have another shot later
    your gear>his gear......i was just shocked cause i dont really pk much with rad cause really i dont pk much atm.....ffs rad all my skill rubbing off on your......your like a diamond in the ruff

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fcuk that rematch now....i just want to see how low phantom can go....sure he will prob win cause he wil chuck the skelly on but still want to see the dff

Banned

Originally posted by GhostFace
    Nice movie baba * *
    but why didn't you put the other 2 battles that i've won, but the only 1 that i fcked up healing at the beginning *^_^ ?
    ppl now think that u've just pwnd me like noob
    fucking n00b :lol: :P

j/k man

FatM4n

you always choose the fights there you won not the ones u loose

Banned

nobody makes a video of them losing/dying...

BTW My Vid > Yours h43r:

Originally posted by FatM4n
    you always choose the fights there you won not the ones u loose
    tbh i havent really seen many vids of people "showing off" their losses.. its not really.. how do u say it.. something that is like a common tribute to movies. The main idea is that phantom shows himself beating GF, but then GF can make his video of showing him owning phantom Videos are meant to be a showcase of your skills.. so now GF can use this wins he got in a vid he makes, while phantom uses his wins in this one.

Banned

Originally posted by BabyBash
    nobody makes a video of them losing/dying...

BTW *My Vid > Yours *h43r:
    WRONG

waggys movies are all him dying :lol: :lol: :P :P fucking drunk gay isreli ftw

Cocaine

ugh those songs sucked, but the movie was'nt half bad.

course i didn't want him to make a vid of him loosing. I've just wanted to say that it wasn't our the only fight

peace, and again gr8 movie

MrPayne

only thing i dident like is thw2 minor healing in bar, i think its a bug but if u like it so have fun, anyways good movie and nice music spacialy sandstorm

Banned Senior Member

I believe that was the first 1v1 I did with you in the arena GF, after that my hands wern't up to doing another 2 so I lost those ones, but barely

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by MrPayne
    only thing i dident like is thw2 minor healing in bar, i think its a bug but if u like it so have fun, anyways good movie and nice music spacialy sandstorm
    I never fought you...but dont you use that too? Dreadlord_ fought you and said that you were using ctrl minor...then you said you wanted a rematch and youll only use "one minor"

Banned

Originally posted by MrPayne
    yea me 2, if your gonna 1vs1, dont bug it

<3 mrpayne :wub:

MrPayne

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrPayne
    I never fought you...but dont you use that too? Dreadlord_ fought you and said that you were using ctrl minor...then you said you wanted a rematch and youll only use "one minor"[/b]
    no, u can ask 4ikon he was there
    i beat him when i was 66 and he was 70... im not using 2 minors and i never did.
    <3 undi

actually that was 2nd
    but nvm i don't really care ^_^

Banned Senior Member

still wanna do it again, whoever blinds first wins

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast