Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Phantom's Movie

This is a discussion on Phantom's Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pretty dam good aga...
Page: 6

DisillusionedIdealogue

pretty dam good aga

KamY

Originally posted by GhostFace

ppl now think that u've just pwnd me like noob

Thats what i said to rebelde when Will killed him at his first movie and he was like " Nigga Woot???? i killed him like 10 times and he came over and over!! " but well i still <3 noob

Banned Senior Member

ya he beat me horribly, I didnt have minor healing down then

tolgahan

i watched video .grats good video . but if u wd add video effects it wd be better.
    n i want to ask something about combo.
    u r pressing a skill n getting damaged msg.Cant we use another skill we damage other player?You char is hiting but its as if just runnig. cool

"Cant we use another skill before we damage other player"?
    or do we have see damage to use another skill?
    coz we i try to use a skill, cancel animation,another skill. i cant do it as fast as u.skill failed :angry:

Banned Senior Member

I just hold w most of the time, it cuts off most of all the animation's plus all the r's I hit

FatM4n

Soo holding down W and using combo makes u look like u only doing skills and no r hits?

Banned

wait so using to minor healing tabs is a bug abuse?

sophiem

1010 for the music..

7.510 for the movie

Banned

W+R combo is the fastest, and is u can minor heal faster with it, holding down W and comboing with r is best for canceling priests heals because they will run away and try to heal again. and yes 2 minors on 1 bar to me is considered bug abuse.

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by undefined
    W+R combo is the fastest, and is u can minor heal faster with it, holding down W and comboing with r is best for canceling priests heals because they will run away and try to heal again. and yes 2 minors on 1 bar to me is considered bug abuse.
    Please know what your talking about before posting shit, that you dont know yourself. I mean W+R combo for faster minor? please.

Also i don't consider W+R combo a combo, it takes no skill to do because all your doing is spamming "R" and using any avilable skill(s). Let me define combo for you, "When both attack styles are used at the same time again and again - continued attack. About the bug abuse thing you said, what the hell you live in a farm or something? warriors do that the whole time, having their "howling sword" in 2 or more slots same goes for legcut but when a rouge does this, it's bug abuse, it's a joke.

TunaFishyMe

I wouldnt really say 2 minor heal is a bug. Maybe im biased because I use it. But for every 1 minor heal I click, I get it. I dont magicalyl get free minor heals that I dont press for. If I was being tested on how fast I could hit 2 buttons. Going like 111111111 is a lot slower than 1212121212121212121212121212.

wastyrx

using nowa is a bug <_< if u say ctrl + minor is a bug i say hell yea this is a bug but if u use 2 skill bar for minor u dont right click for minor u use right hand for it 2 finger actualy so where is the bug? if u push 3 times , heals comes 3 times so where is the bug? <_<

wastyrx

btw sorry man but full of 70s party sux.. 6/10 for ya

umm 70+ sorry :P

priestish

oh I forgot, your combo needs working.

Originally posted by wastyrx
    btw sorry man but full of 70s party sux.. 6/10 for ya

umm 70+ sorry *
    err we're sorry for lvling and pking only lvl 69- ppl are allowed to be good at pk?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast