Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

PHASELIS(1Party) vs Miracle Clan and some more..

This is a discussion on PHASELIS(1Party) vs Miracle Clan and some more.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AHAHAHAHHA OMFG,.. man i cant even afford a fuckign +7chitin helmet,u think i got Paper dd? Just because i owned ...
Page: 3

OneHitOneKill

AHAHAHAHHA OMFG,.. man i cant even afford a fuckign +7chitin helmet,u think i got Paper dd? Just because i owned both of you w/o helmet, that noob requim without armors, doesnt mean i ahve paper dd fucking tards >.<

Get ur facts straight haha,fukin lunatics.. I know its hard to kill me with 2 partys requim,but my name is steel0,and above my name there is Miracle,not phaselis .

And kamikazee,if u want ill just show you KSC files, then ull get pwnd again.. Just fucking accept the fact that you CAN get owned some times, ur not a robot, ur not a pro, there might be better players then you, in this case ME.. so go kill urself like ur name says, KAMIKAZEE :lol:

Here,one of my editted letters, i editted a little, ROFL kami ( ksc power )

ThantCZ

guys, u should make finally VS steelo and kamikazee..u still flaming all topics about akara about the same shit i pwned u etc etc, both of u will fraps it and send the reason,who is better and FINALLY stop spamming other topics !

OneHitOneKill

i didnt post even 1 tiem in this topic and look what they say, sorry man im no turk playing in an internetcafe where 234 ppl press right click and i play KO all the day Requim.. I dont need a fucking paper dd, i just have normal europian skills to pwn ur little asian ass

Edit : Hey felix, instead of banning my account for making 1 topic, u should bann these proxy using fags , i thought turkish IP&#39;s were not allowed they make this forum look noobish with their false acusasions

Banned

Whatever , Then I hear Phaselis , I know Only about them Scroled / Mages Tping all back in 1sec , and full raids they not pking they raiding 24/7

so 1/10

u want clan war lol?
    first try to kill some1 in a vs time4noob
    as for kamikazee bro why are u still denying realy lmao cant belive u
    phaselis is the best so can we all c in this movie right bb

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

guys, u should make finally VS steelo and kamikazee..u still flaming all topics about akara about the same shit i pwned u etc etc, both of u will fraps it and send the reason,who is better and FINALLY stop spamming other topics ![/b]
    THIS NOOB NOT COME VS I CALLED HIM FEW TIMES HERE OVER KO4LIFE AND INGAME HE SAID HIS LVL IS NOT HIGH I WAS IN THE TIME WHERE I CALLED HIM 74 AND HE 72

HE ALWAYS SEARCH A REASON TO NOT COME CUZ HE KNOW I BLAME HIM

and steel0 this pic is not KSC its paint this can be edited too I never write in my letter turkish ah maybe my lil bro but he can kill u too in vs

HastaLaVista

Bad Pker Clan, Kser Clan.
    A bunch of noobs.
    Only a few skilld people.

btw. bad video.

OneHitOneKill

ok kamikazee,can u jsut do 1 thing for me.. PLEASE say YES to this answer and ill laugh my FUCKING ass off

Steelo has painted all those letters, and editted all thsoe screenshots,s teelo never killed kamikazee, he is lieing and kamikazee is right

BTW IM IN A1,WAITING KAMI

ok kamikazee,can u jsut do 1 thing for me.. PLEASE say YES to this answer and ill laugh my FUCKING ass off

Steelo has painted all those letters, and editted all thsoe screenshots,s teelo never killed kamikazee, he is lieing and kamikazee is right

BTW IM IN A1,WAITING KAMI[/b]
    I never said that he never killed me I already said that we did VS but on every vs he showed his HP full and was unbuffed here in ko4life
    I remember that he had priest when we did VS and he got undying he did VS with undying I lost but his hp was 10% and he lost 2 times too he is a JOKE FOR ME

I called him on every topic to arena cuz he talk shit he never said in 1 topic that he come Arena cuz he know that this screenshots are just a fake and he sux at VS

I called him here I called him ingame I called him over letter and he always just wrote in ko4life I can own him i can own bigbabafridulin i can own every other player blablablablabla

Always said him show me your ass NOOB

I lost many battles vs rogues warriors mages priests it isn&#39;t important to me but I know that this retard lie in this screenshots cuz he was with undying and painted the sidebar where undying was u can see this in some pctures of him he blame himself

I remember the day where we did vs he lost too but he just want show that he is the ultimative winner with edited screenshots where his HP is painted his bonus bar edited and he never said that he lost I already said that I lost on the day few battles but he lost too and he wasn&#39;t unbuffed he had priest who undying him

steel0 just a liar fucking retard

haha look at his buffbar removed and party 2 ppl he killed me and got the half of NP cuz his priest is in party

LIEING FUCKTARD

he never answer about the screenshots cuz he know that he is a liar

OneHitOneKill

ok,posting KSC file, wait

On this picture i ran away cuz i got maliced from his priest

he removed party bar and his hp and said that he was alone and have no priest but funny thing is that he got half of np

I said the truth he owned himself we his lie

OneHitOneKill

1st of all,i never said that,please qoute me saying that.. Or get proof like i do idiot

here KSC file,what you gonna say about that ??

Still waiting in a1,u didnt show up..guess ur a coward, ill go sleep now,dont herass my sharer Cya noobie.. Post more of my JPG files,ill just make KSC and pwn you in the face over and over

just say me that u was on few vs with a priest and he undying u and maliced me

OneHitOneKill

ok so he malices you all the time, and u just come back and vs with me right? And i have undy ( 5.2k ) and u w/o undy ( 5k ) Okay.. U got owned over and over,still denieng man Then saying i edit my screenshots? Omg your a loser Grow up man,it&#39;s just a game

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast