Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

PHASELIS(1Party) vs Miracle Clan and some more..

This is a discussion on PHASELIS(1Party) vs Miracle Clan and some more.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol drunken,pwnd haha...
Page: 4

lol drunken,pwnd haha

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

ok so he malices you all the time, and u just come back and vs with me right? And i have undy ( 5.2k ) and u w/o undy ( 5k ) Okay.. U got owned over and over,still denieng man Then saying i edit my screenshots? Omg your a loser Grow up man,it's just a game[/b]
    ah and undying is allowed by a fair VS ??
    and u hide that u had a priest and also hide your hp and buffbar

I came over and over cuz I owned u noob 2 times and yes ur priest maliced so u hide him on the other screenshots also u hide that u had undying

P.S: this pictures are not KSC file just paint over ksc

I have no problem with your clan most I like but ur just a liar thats FACT

Lol, halil went to sleep so i will post

I will say this about my own brother : I know that he brags alot, and he is not the nicest person to everyone. Altho the ones he likes are his bests friends, and he will help them in everyway, i think some of you can confirm this

BUT, he never lies, he will always say the truth.. He has no time to lie and edit screenshots, and when he says something,he comes with proofs,with screenshots.. And so drunken,where is your prooF? U think that everyone believes you when you say such things like u pwned him 2 times,and u got maliced.. Where is the proof? U even np trasnferd and posted an editted SS,and u had nothing to say about it.. Ur full of shit, i think whole KO4life knows this man.. Dont herass steel0, he just did his job,he owned you,and owned you,and owned you.. Try to get of his dick,thats all i have to say

Ty

PS: IMO,admins just block thsi treath Steelo didnt say 1 word and they started with saying bad things about him,and this whole topic is just a flame topic.. Drunken is also getting very annoying with his lies,so go for it and block it in my opinion

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

omfg would u kids stop spamming every akara topic? this topic is about a pk vid of phaselis and miracle not about who got the largest dick! so stfu steel0 drunk and all other kiddies!!!

@this topic:
    u shouldnt post vids like this. they just show how retarded u guys pking. no real teamwork and just high lvl/good geard char in 1 party on scrolls killing mages after like 10 mins at ew. thats not worth to watch. sry for the truth

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Lol, halil went to sleep so i will post

I will say this about my own brother : I know that he brags alot, and he is not the nicest person to everyone. Altho the ones he likes are his bests friends, and he will help them in everyway, i think some of you can confirm this

BUT, he never lies, he will always say the truth.. He has no time to lie and edit screenshots, and when he says something,he comes with proofs,with screenshots.. And so drunken,where is your prooF? U think that everyone believes you when you say such things like u pwned him 2 times,and u got maliced.. Where is the proof? U even np trasnferd and posted an editted SS,and u had nothing to say about it.. Ur full of shit, i think whole KO4life knows this man.. Dont herass steel0, he just did his job,he owned you,and owned you,and owned you.. Try to get of his dick,thats all i have to say

Ty

PS: IMO,admins just block thsi treath Steelo didnt say 1 word and they started with saying bad things about him,and this whole topic is just a flame topic.. Drunken is also getting very annoying with his lies,so go for it and block it in my opinion[/b]
    haha this retard first painted his screenshots and showed himself without buff or smthg like that also he said that he have no priest now he is undying and have a priest and now u need a proof about a 3 months old screenshot

I called him arena he not COME END OVER

U said that he never lie why all laughing about him in beramus when he said that he owned eldorad0

he is just a lil kid who have no life and everytime he had ruin the topics that he own lol

ahahahaha np transfer funny thing is that i lost dragon 2 days later again Tipik1sariii is in my clan he said already that I told the truth and can ratify this everytime

also dracula saw my NP when he was logged in my char

few ppl said that I donated nps to clan but Ilovemargret aka Loqui was in my clan from till the end and can ratify that it was without donate

and I'm sure more ppl trust loqui than your few KO beginners

remember that loqui me and some more guys came from diez and had playerd over 4 years there and never did transfer

this is not as logos a server who had opened before 1 year where u begun KO

sorry dude but ppl who hate me can also ratify that I'm trustable and fair

ahhh and is steel0 not banned from ko4life for 3 months cuz he open shit there :P

MY LAST REPLY FINISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drunken come with proofs that he edited his ss'es, show us that he did it... just show us, dont write that some1 said something... i have nothing more to say

about movie, well i saw only some exp raids nothing more, i wana see fight on clan arena or somehwere doing 8v8, then i will comment it

Halil started playing, like i did, 4 years ago.. We started at Ares, dont think u know anything about him dude i saw with my own eyes how eldorado got his ass kicked by everyone in logos AND beramus.. Like sandro says,come with proof so we can confirm what you say, untill then.. Just shut up and go xp Saying he got no life,rofl man u coward.. Atleast he doesn't lie, all you do is lieng and lieng and lieng.. Hope one day a german kicks ur fucking ass because your a liar

Whats the name of that first song ?

Banned

lol what was that scrolled pk party vs buff xp party? and u need years for kill them , if the intention of the video was show how noob ur party is gz was a nice video.[/b]
    Took words out of my mouth

ahhahaah nice responces
    at the beggening of the movie they say its a kapak movie
    well after these responces i think its a nice kapak for them
    4 priest party heal party cure against xp party lmao
    me and steel0 only against there 8 party we kill them over and over and over again
    phaselis u guys suck realy bb[/b]
    They had 3 priest i think.

omg idiots. there are more than 4partys.. look better till the end ..[/b]
    4 partys? If thats because there was a party of 3-4 and a BP soloing + ew party + random person on seeking. I guess thats your 4. Look at your mage. Always dead. Why? Because humans used better tactics and killed your mage everytime.

Just wow :mellow:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

how about just the both of you finally shut up? you're both crap rogues that can't play w/o relying on their dual minor.

about the movie: wow... we would have killed that party within the first 10 seconds.

edit: Luca sign up for the 8vs8 tournament already, same goes for that phaselis guys.

I will But rofl at that crap rogue

BJK

how about just the both of you finally shut up? you're both crap rogues that can't play w/o relying on their dual minor.
    about the movie: wow... we would have killed that party within the first 10 seconds.

edit: Luca sign up for the 8vs8 tournament already, same goes for that phaselis guys.[/b]
    I will get 2 or 3 partys from phaselis for sure! so we can see who of us are better
    Just in Peace

PEACh

omg at that song, text: lalalalala lalalalal alalalal WTF it made me crazy [/b]
    hahaha, its Basshunter... the swedish guy who made " jag sitter här i venten och spelar lite dota"

Banned

i just say lol .......
    +1.......
    u are vsing a buffed party =S omg
    vs a clan party when they also use sc and then we will see some action

MoNiTo

hahahahah just hahahaha

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast