Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

PHASELIS(1Party) vs Miracle Clan and some more..

This is a discussion on PHASELIS(1Party) vs Miracle Clan and some more.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a/q miguel i beated u too a.q yesterday at felankor these noobies 5 clan`s i swear to god 5 clan`s ...
Page: 7

RideOn

a/q miguel i beated u too a.q
    yesterday at felankor these noobies 5 clan`s i swear to god 5 clan`s olmost 10 party`s came to the cave got owned
    by us and we dropped a nice ring of life what do u expect of a clan who need`s 1 hour to kill a felankor
    in there vent last night maxi was like ok buff me ok i have buff now guy watch out im going in
    ok im atacking WTF I DIED ok i died
    what do u expect of people who plays like this
    phaselis is the best ok bb[/b]
    i was talking about rogues not about uber geared warriors

umm wtf?

your saying a rogue is suck for using minor heal? wat a douche.

as for the rest of u u guys need to get a life and stop tainting the game with your ego's.[/b]
    he was talking about dual minor...
    first read then post mr. smart ass

EDIT: can some admin just close the topic ?

Requim : Steel0 has paper DD!!!

Kami : Steel0 has PEDAL G15, and he edits screenshots and letters in his spare time!!!

Rofl,and then calling urselfs good? Get a life

alper15

yesterday at felankor these noobies 5 clan`s i swear to god 5 clan`s olmost 10 party`s came to the cave got owned
    by us
    and we dropped a nice ring of life what do u expect of a clan who need`s 1 hour to kill a felankor
    in there vent last night maxi was like ok buff me ok i have buff now guy watch out im going in
    dude PHASELIS/IronPunch doesnt mean 5 clans...

Here some SS´s,how u guys beated us sure.... in ur dreams moron.

uh pwnt?

BJK

by us and we dropped a nice ring of life what do u expect of a clan who need`s 1 hour to kill a felankor
    do you have a god? i think you are a ataist.. and you are like a child " i swear " and this shits.. we will see ya at 8vs8 tournament

BJK

uh pwnt?[/b]
    lol

he was talking about dual minor...
    first read then post mr. smart ass

EDIT: can some admin just close the topic ? [/b]
    hey dude suck my dick oke go to youtube and wacth all the videos were kamikazee is using 1 minor.

besides if youve got epic enough fingers 1 minor is close to 2 minors.

i dont understand how using 2 minors can IN ANY WAY be seen as bad or worse than using 1 minor

y fack ur mater

xD

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

uh pwnt?[/b]
    to miracle noobs

serefsizler kitabimiza dinimize küfür ediyorsunuz bide en saglam adamiz diye geciniyorsunuz sizin herseyiniz yalan !
    yukarda allah var kimin dogru kimin yalan konustugunu o bilir ben hicbirzaman sizin ekibe karsi kaybetmedim hele
    su noob steel0 100 kere vs cagirdim burda cagirdim oyun icinde cagirdim gelmedi ama bu felankordakini okudukca sok oldum adam OLUN ADAM dinsiz adi köpekler!!!

sorry for turkish but this guys are the biggest liar I had ever seen and they disgrace my religion for a fucking game
    they tell always here in ko4life that they never lost never died and so on they are all just big noob retards
    im not the biggest religious man but I have respect for each religion and not disgrace any religion for a game or so on
    emper0r plz left the game all in akara hate u

burningZero

IT'S TIME FOR THE HAPPY HAPPY...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABWyXKT5qt4...feature=related[/b]
    :lol: :lol:
    allright allright man ^_^

do you have a god? i think you are a ataist.. and you are like a child " i swear " and this shits.. we will see ya at 8vs8 tournament [/b]

to miracle noobs

serefsizler kitabimiza dinimize küfür ediyorsunuz bide en saglam adamiz diye geciniyorsunuz sizin herseyiniz yalan !
    yukarda allah var kimin dogru kimin yalan konustugunu o bilir ben hicbirzaman sizin ekibe karsi kaybetmedim hele
    su noob steel0 100 kere vs cagirdim burda cagirdim oyun icinde cagirdim gelmedi ama bu felankordakini okudukca sok oldum adam OLUN ADAM dinsiz adi köpekler!!!

sorry for turkish but this guys are the biggest liar I had ever seen and they disgrace my religion for a fucking game
    they tell always here in ko4life that they never lost never died and so on they are all just big noob retards
    im not the biggest religious man but I have respect for each religion and not disgrace any religion for a game or so on
    emper0r plz left the game all in akara hate u[/b]
    lol at that XD "i swear" its like an expression is like i tell to some1 go killurself it doesnt mean i want him dead no ?

this is topic should be close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567