Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Phaselis Vs LiveForever Vol 2.

This is a discussion on Phaselis Vs LiveForever Vol 2. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FastFingerz Admins please close this topic. Video was removed becoz ko4life members have changed a lot. I'm ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FastFingerz View Post
    Admins please close this topic. Video was removed becoz ko4life members have changed a lot. I'm no longer going to upload any more videos here.
    ko4life didn't change... it's still the same... we still like to talk shit about cheating fags such as phaselis.

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

whats the name of it ?

i would like to see it

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    ko4life didn't change... it's still the same... we still like to talk shit about cheating fags such as phaselis.
    yea im pretty sure that PHASELIS and Maxi ruined how many new servers? cant stand that clan

DezartuR

i dont recommend u post ur video's here dude , this forum 99% people play private server's caus they fail on usko , is normal now they see 1 video usko and critic it .
    ko4life comunite is gone and soon the forum will die after they announce that ko4life server gonna be not launcher . . .

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    i dont recommend u post ur video's here dude , this forum 99% people play private server's caus they fail on usko , is normal now they see 1 video usko and critic it .
    ko4life comunite is gone and soon the forum will die after they announce that ko4life server gonna be not launcher . . .
    yes, it's like you know anything about ko4life and players lol. most of the people who play private servers aren't fail in USKO, the simple fact that USKO is sucks and the people can't stand cheaters ruining the game, like Maxi and his clan did on Akara, Ionia and god knows how many servers. and about the video ratings, I dont think that anyone would say he/she likes a video while he/she just doesn't like it.

ALOT of people that actualy play private servers made things on usko that you never will, even some of best players that usko had are playing privs... And im sure that many people from private servers would beat your ass at vs...

Dont worry, oldies know who i am.. on ares

Quote Originally Posted by FastFingerz View Post
    Dont worry, oldies know who i am.. on ares
    but still you cant combo.

About your clan, first of all it should suck not understanding anything.
    secondly I have been in a felankor party with PHASELIS clan for my 75 quest. Oh boy that was stressful. Because I was cursed with understanding Turkish I understood everything they were saying. Lots of weirdos playing in that clan.

Watching maxi scream for no reason was like a cheap but enjoyable scary/comedy movie. Wish I had some popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    but still you cant combo.
    Watch my other movies.. Newbie..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJMVLrjmrOs[/ame]

First of all i wanna say thanks to everyone who still remembers me.Everyone thinks that i use a pedal but i have a video here for those who still don't believe the fact that i only used my fingers in this game nothing else..!!

Take your left hand and place the finger next to your little finger on to key "1", then place your right hand's forefinger on to key "7" and your right hand's index finger on to key "8". Now that you have placed your fingers on these keys press these keys in a fast but in a rythem kind of way however you musn't press them at the same time.While you are pressing these keys hold the "W" key down with your left hand's index finger and do not let go.At the same time with your left hand's forefinger press these keys in order "R-4-R-R-3-R-R-2-R-R-1-R-R-5-R-R-6". However while you are using skill "2" as i have shown in the picture take your left hand's ring finger from key "1" minor only for a moment and use key "2" skill.Then with your left hand's forefinger as i have shown press keys "5" and "6" but by pressing "R" key twice in between.In order to move to "F2" use your left hand's ring finger again and for a moment the it off the "minor" and move to "F2". In order to use skill "2" again with your left hand's ring finger press "R-2-R-R-3-R-R-4-R-R" but in the mean time your right hand's forefinger and index finger and also left hand's ring finger are continuously working. This way we have divided the "minor" in to two and your chances of getting tired is less in fact i don't get tired at all. There is a reason why i have arranged the skills this way. When i use "Light Feet" and then i do all the skills that i have explained above "Light Feet" will then reopen.

Important Notice: If you are in a crowd and you have used "Light Feet" and enemies have used the "ice skill" against you, by pressing "Magic Shield" and "Cure" you have minimum three seconds left for "Light Feet" to open. At this stage three seconds is enough for enemies to kill you however place the "Sprint Skill" (Basic Skill) below the " Cure Skill" and press the "Sprint Skill" to run while running go the "Light Feet" bar and as soon as it opens erase "Sprint Skill" and carry on with "Light Feet".

Are you wondering how to use "Minor" fast while escaping ?
    My "Minor Skill" is always on Right Click but i only use it when my health is really low and when escaping in crowded places. How? In the game in order to run do not leave your finger held on the left click but left click in the direction you are running but further away. While you are running in the direction you have clicked use your left hand's ring finger to press the "Minor Skill" at key "1" and without clicking the left click the right click as quickly as possible . Even if the mouse moves nothing will happen because we have already given direction with the left click while doing this "Mana" will decrease in between this press key "7" with your left hand's forefinger because your right hand is busy right clicking.

How do i defeat a group behind me ?
    Without using left click keep your left hand's index finger held on the "W" key and make a circle with the keys "A" and "D" and by increasing your health you can defeat them one by one.

There are still many things that i have forgotten but if you still have a question i am ready to answer them..

The reason i have explained these to you is not because i have been called "Pedal User". I just thought it was time to explain everything. I started playing this game in the year 2003 at that time there was only the "ARES" server and i would get so happy every time i saw another "Turkish Player" however i now get along better foreigners because no one has made comments to me like they have. This is because they play this game for FUN..! That's what you should do too..!!

anyting else?

did you cut your finger nails for that pic? good for u :d

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    did you cut your finger nails for that pic? good for u :d

ha ha ha zzzzzz faggot.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I think your a little obsessed with showing off how you combo..you made a whole topic about it, now your posting it here again. Anyways, i think we all know whether or not PHASELIS is legit or not, Kronos was a complete failure.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    I think your a little obsessed with showing off how you combo..you made a whole topic about it, now your posting it here again. Anyways, i think we all know whether or not PHASELIS is legit or not, Kronos was a complete failure.
    yea i think these topics stem from the fact he wants to keep posting his combo. which honestly i think is sick. but i dont need to see or hear about it every other week.

like i said. Really do like your edits and stuff bloodytearz keep up the good work

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast