Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PHGP

This is a discussion on PHGP within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who you talking to?...
Page: 3

ChrisOwns

Who you talking to?

Murtaza

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    Typical retarded Turk.
    You are the one who is barking in this topic...

AnTiViruS

Murtaza and Zero 1v1 please, I think Zero would win...

ChrisOwns

Well if you and your retarded Turk friends had the brain capacity of someone over the age 5 then I wouldn't have to 'bark'. Now go back to your pathetic 3rd world life and go dupe something. You guys always have and always will suck at life, not once have you guys done anythting productive. Poor ass people can't afford computers so they have to go to cafes...how pathetic. Loser.

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    Well if you and your retarded Turk friends had the brain capacity of someone over the age 5 then I wouldn't have to 'bark'. *Now go back to your pathetic 3rd world life and go dupe something. *You guys always have and always will suck at life, not once have you guys done anythting productive. *Poor ass people can't afford computers so they have to go to cafes...how pathetic. *Loser.
    Wow, Turkey just got owned.

Murtaza

Considering your post, blaming, cursing, underestimating other ppl and even admitting that u r "barking" show the one who is loser, pathetic... So pls... If you cannot do any shit ingame, dont come up with ur crappy comments on forums. Dont try to be the tough guy on forums...

u never be able to be cool guy

so now drink ur milk, go to WC, brush ur teeth then go to ur bed... Sweet dreams kiddo.

ChrisOwns

Just reading your posts make me laugh. You're so stupid it's not even funny, I'm not going to waste my time on you or any other worthless piece of shit Turk. I said what I had to say if you were able to comprehend what I said, great, if not: www.dictionary.com

Murtaza

Of course u laugh at my post. Coz idiots get a pathetic smile on their faces when they dont understand what the fuck is goin on...

__countess__

Originally posted by Murtaza
    Of course u laugh at my post. Coz idiots get a pathetic smile on their faces when they dont understand what the fuck is goin on...

:P

d3ni5

Originally posted by Murtaza

+78979879

Weed

Murtaza remember priest4life in bf when you were 1v1ing?

i duffed you

Reinhard

My 2 cents:

Tassagimi yala.

WORD.

Ty.

Murtaza

Originally posted by Weed
    Murtaza remember priest4life in bf when you were 1v1ing?

i duffed you
    <_<

Sneakyyy

Lock pls :rollseyes:

FlyingCat

Originally posted by 0000000
    gobble gobble

imao ! :huh:
    nice photo zero
    where u took it u r cool <_<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast