Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

pimped out girakon warrior

This is a discussion on pimped out girakon warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; immortalbull using speed hack , i was pking with him on my priest , he was never slowed even when ...
Page: 4

qunix

immortalbull using speed hack , i was pking with him on my priest , he was never slowed even when hes name was green on bar .

Delicious

Tell him to sell one, he cant wear two! He's not a GM ffs. T.T[/b]
    he said he would give me one if i went orc and joined his clan xD prolly fukin with me tho

TopCat

he said he would give me one if i went orc and joined his clan xD prolly fukin with me tho [/b]
    take the offerXD

wow he doesnt have enchants or str/pol on. he has 2k/350/ap/armor enchant/speed pot in this ss and he has those stats. and thats with his shells imagine his stats with the chitins +9 xD sad thing is i beat him in a vs and yatta did too. it'll be in my future pk vid zuzuzu

Banned

wow he doesnt have enchants or str/pol on. he has 2k/350/ap/armor enchant/speed pot in this ss and he has those stats. and thats with his shells imagine his stats with the chitins +9 xD sad thing is i beat him in a vs and yatta did too. it'll be in my future pk vid zuzuzu[/b]

xD

immortalbull = 1
    Yatta = hmm like 10? xD

Banned

xD

immortalbull = 1
    Yatta = hmm like 10? xD[/b]
    And no IN, some straight sick shit .

Delicious

wow he doesnt have enchants or str/pol on. he has 2k/350/ap/armor enchant/speed pot in this ss and he has those stats. and thats with his shells imagine his stats with the chitins +9 xD sad thing is i beat him in a vs and yatta did too. it'll be in my future pk vid zuzuzu[/b]
    haha he sent that ss to me also few days ago :P
    he told me he got everything +1 iron neck, iron belt dual pe and dual roc everthing+1 rawr xD

ISeeYouPee

haha he sent that ss to me also few days ago :P
    he told me he got everything +1 iron neck, iron belt dual pe and dual roc everthing+1 rawr xD[/b]
    :S i am sad this ap is sick

iiason

he lacks something called skills.

yah

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234