Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pink movie II

This is a discussion on Pink movie II within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice movie :P 9/10 kus that last fight was gay u kept duffing him duffing is for fags, u are ...
Page: 2

TheGreatest

nice movie :P 9/10 kus that last fight was gay u kept duffing him duffing is for fags, u are changing someones stats 2 kill them.
    dont say "blah blah its my skill" kus thats gay, lol duffing is just like if i acid potted the shit out of u in a 1v1 and killed u i dont think u would say thats fair[/b]

you mean the lvl80 sin it was a long fight with him over 10min, and the only thing that make me stay longer with him is debuffing him 72 bp vs 80 sin if you can kill him without debuff the next day you will be banned and thats fag to me.

i hope you will understand "blah blah its my skill" lol

I dont know that sin, I dont know the bp & his build/items, I never met a lvl 80 sin and I also dont know if he used DD or not
    but
    side1:
    ye its sad that it actulay took him 1min~ to kill that sin with duff & heal.
    side2:
    next time he maybe get some more cure pots in letter he got owend via skills witch got launched from K2 into the game so dont complain abouth how he got beaten.

nice movie teach ur healer to cure green's too

r u turk? or this game made u turk? <3 sertap erener :P

TheGreatest

you mean the lvl80 sin it was a long fight with him over 10min, and the only thing that make me stay longer with him is debuffing him 72 bp vs 80 sin if you can kill him without debuff the next day you will be banned and thats fag to me.
    i hope you will understand "blah blah its my skill" lol[/b]

as i sad the fight was over 10min everytime am close to kill him he run away and come again i think he have over 50 cure pot and the part i add to my movie where i didnt give him the chance to run

hope you meet lvl80 sin you will findout

TheGreatest

am not turk and i love to be from that nation ^^

Banned

9,9/10 nice movie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12