Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

pipomago pk movie 2

This is a discussion on pipomago pk movie 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :wub:...
Page: 2

oO Jc Oo

:wub:

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

instead of running around... at least " try " to stun a priest , a lvl 80 lightmage should have crazy stun i think :P

that cs is so sexy <3

6/10

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

instead of running around... at least " try " to stun a priest , a lvl 80 lightmage should have crazy stun i think :P[/b]
    I was just about to say the same thing.

About the movie, I really didn&#39;t like it because you just ran like headless chicken and hit everything that moves not to mention running with CS doing basically nothing even though you were getting healed. I expected more skill from a player that has been lvl 80 for a long time.

3/10

dizz123

wow music sucks

RE5PECTmf

Sorry but I didn&#39;t liked it . I don&#39;t like to trash other ppl&#39;s videos when they made huge effort to find footage and edit it , especially cause I&#39;m unable to make my own video cause of low comp components ... but I really didn&#39;t enjoyed in this one . U can take a lot of hits for sure , which was proved in U&#39;r trailer .. but running around with CS and doing nothing isn&#39;t really a point of lr mage ... u could just simply be ice and slow them .. or stay behind and dmg the shit outa ppl with with flame .. u didn&#39;t stunned the priests for one thing .. u chose to let party member die so u would have a vs .. when u got chased by that warrior and sin , instead of tping priest( u had 3 in party ) or warrior u tped other mage who died instanly .. and u blinked away :S Combo need a lot of work .. maybe it would be good against arrow shower archer .. but with other classes .. it was kinda slow ( idk maybe its a fraps lag or something ) . I never judge about music , cause it&#39;s subjective .. but editing was nice =) Keep up the good work , and consider this as tips and things which I didn&#39;t liked and I think u could improve , not as flame .
    Cheers .

nice movie

oli

I love mage movies and I liked this too, but maybe u could change some music..

peintre

A support mage is played under these ruels:
    YOU take charge.
    YOU need overlook over action where you see,
    and the action your party is in,
    that you cant see a kind of all seing eye,
    predicting whats happening, and tp before people die.
    If you tp 100 times, and 2 of those were too fast, then your a good support mage.
    If you tp 100 times and you missed 10, then you are slow and useless as a supportmage.
    The common problem is when life gets easy people chill more and dont play on their edges / toes soo too speak.
    You lack the agresion of a bull, the speed of a tiger and the overlook of an eagle ^^

Id bee friendly and not grade it, all ill say is i got bored.

NathanAlgren

kinda boring -.-
    5/10

when u got chased by that warrior and sin , instead of tping priest( u had 3 in party ) or warrior u tped other mage who died instanly .. and u blinked away :S
    Cheers .[/b]
    pls baba check again video and u will see how i tped a mage i blinked and mage tp me back and we regrup all party

A support mage is played under these ruels:
    YOU take charge.
    YOU need overlook over action where you see,
    and the action your party is in,
    that you cant see a kind of all seing eye,
    predicting whats happening, and tp before people die.
    If you tp 100 times, and 2 of those were too fast, then your a good support mage.
    If you tp 100 times and you missed 10, then you are slow and useless as a supportmage.
    The common problem is when life gets easy people chill more and dont play on their edges / toes soo too speak.
    You lack the agresion of a bull, the speed of a tiger and the overlook of an eagle ^^

Id bee friendly and not grade it, all ill say is i got bored.[/b]
    the voice of the justice has spoked hahahhaha

who cares about ur post
    not me ofc

P.D all coments are apreciated

Banned

Dude give up playing on mage, u need priest or something, coz u SUX! CS and runing around, WTF was that? u are usless as a mage in any party, if I would play in diez I would never, never invite u to my party. (Btw did u wanted to show that u have cs or u are realy that dumb and u think its super helping...) LR mage = use fking staff and slide... Your movie was boring and with songs, lets just say made this movie more boring? no flame xD

wawh

as the dude above me already said

you suck at mage

oO Jc Oo

10/10

Dude give up playing on mage, u need priest or something, coz u SUX! CS and runing around, WTF was that? u are usless as a mage in any party, if I would play in diez I would never, never invite u to my party. (Btw did u wanted to show that u have cs or u are realy that dumb and u think its super helping...) LR mage = use fking staff and slide... Your movie was boring and with songs, lets just say made this movie more boring? no flame xD[/b]
    wow very thanks mate i hope see soon ur movie
    and i hope beter than mine

as the dude above me already said
    you suck at mage [/b]
    for u same answer than above. ihope see ur movie soon

so ty for flame

if u guys can, try to play an dies char and can test my SUX (as u gays said), we can make 1 vs 1 and party vs party and clan vs clan oky baba ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast