Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

pipomago pk movie 2

This is a discussion on pipomago pk movie 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow very thanks mate i hope see soon ur movie and i hope beter than mine for u same answer ...
Page: 3

oO Jc Oo

wow very thanks mate i hope see soon ur movie
    and i hope beter than mine

for u same answer than above. ihope see ur movie soon

so ty for flame

if u guys can, try to play an dies char and can test my SUX (as u gays said), we can make 1 vs 1 and party vs party and clan vs clan oky baba ?[/b]
    <3 agree

Banned

if u guys can, try to play an dies char and can test my SUX (as u gays said), we can make 1 vs 1 and party vs party and clan vs clan oky baba ?[/b]
    lol, your party members saw the movie, so whats the % now u will be in this your "Diez Party Vs Party" party. No1 going to add u, lol u shouldent put your unskilled playing in the movie. h34r: (No Flaming xD)

Dude give up playing on mage, u need priest or something, coz u SUX! CS and runing around, WTF was that? u are usless as a mage in any party, if I would play in diez I would never, never invite u to my party. (Btw did u wanted to show that u have cs or u are realy that dumb and u think its super helping...) LR mage = use fking staff and slide... Your movie was boring and with songs, lets just say made this movie more boring? no flame xD[/b]
    HAHAHAHA SLIDE? ROFL slide is a sign of no skill and the missing of a decent combo and you claim that sliding would make him a better mage? Oh come on. Like that movie from path or sombody a light mage from edana sliding around lvl 60 noobs? U like a movie like that more?

as the dude above me already said
    you suck at mage [/b]
    Funny how people only post negative answers, never saw u making a positif answer at all. Issues?!

Like pipo said, im waiting for your movie.

Banned

HAHAHAHA SLIDE? ROFL slide is a sign of no skill and the missing of a decent combo and you claim that sliding would make him a better mage? Oh come on. Like that movie from path or sombody a light mage from edana sliding around lvl 60 noobs? U like a movie like that more?[/b]
    You saw the movie? coz u writtening like u were never saw that movie lol, he got few hits and he almost died, and what u sudgest? to take a staff and TANK the priest? Curiuos who will live longer... I am not slideing fan, but for mage its very good, btw u can practic slideing combo too, when u are slideing all meles misses like 30%~ theyr skills, especialy rogues. Dude u were playing mage for so long and u didnt knew that?

You saw the movie? coz u writtening like u were never saw that movie lol, he got few hits and he almost died, and what u sudgest? to take a staff and TANK the priest? Curiuos who will live longer... I am not slideing fan, but for mage its very good, btw u can practic slideing combo too, when u are slideing all meles misses like 30%~ theyr skills, especialy rogues. Dude u were playing mage for so long and u didnt knew that? [/b]
    probly you hate mages beacause they kick ur fat ass. i go repeat u, try to get a same character in dies then u play in your server and if I win me at vs and party vs party I promise to quit ko for u be 100% happy oke baba?

You saw the movie? coz u writtening like u were never saw that movie lol, he got few hits and he almost died, and what u sudgest? to take a staff and TANK the priest? Curiuos who will live longer... I am not slideing fan, but for mage its very good, btw u can practic slideing combo too, when u are slideing all meles misses like 30%~ theyr skills, especialy rogues. Dude u were playing mage for so long and u didnt knew that? [/b]
    Yes I saw the movie, and I also know how pipo plays in game, hence my reaction. Sliding won&#39;t help him to survive any longer when a full party is hitting him... a CS will, it might look boring but i&#39;d do the same in that situation.

Ty for willing to teach me how to play a mage, but i gladly refuse ur help. I stick with my opinion. Sliding = no skill. And slide reduces the stun rate (talking out of own expierience, I rarely get stunned by a mage that slides me).

If you like slide ok... but my answer stays Combo > slide.

Dude u were playing mage for so long and u didnt knew that? [/b]
    What does this have to do with it? I said that mages who slide are mages that cannot combo at all, you can ask any decent mage. The only situation that i slide for 2 sec is: when i vs with an archer and he used styx followed by arrow shower so i can pot soul without getting hit by 5 arrows. When my mana is up i go back to tank cause it improves the speed of my hits that land by a lot. When you slide you hit slower no matter what.

Banned

Lol I were playing mage for a long time too, I love mages and yes some of tham kick my ass realy easy, but still cant hate tham. U got me wrong, I hate sliders like everybody else, but its helps u to survive longer in situations like pipo were (mages have bigest range attacking with stuff so its easy to slide), Mage who slides can combo just u have to learn it. I am not teaching any1, only flaming coz I didnt liked the movie >.<
    bb peaceout

wawh

Funny how people only post negative answers, never saw u making a positif answer at all. Issues?!

Like pipo said, im waiting for your movie.[/b]
    its because its the truth
    he does suck at it.. if you want to run around and not actuelly do anything you can better just stop playing....
    that warrior was getting hitted by 3 rogues which he saw.. what you guess he did? put on the cs and run the other way rofl

1 dude is attacking me? OMG i put on cs and run in circles that help shit..

and i quit ko, would be hard to make a movie now h34r: but im sure im actuelly be of any more use than him :lol:
    even a pet has more purpose in a party than him :lol:

he does suck at it.. if you want to run around and not actuelly do anything you can better just stop playing....
    that warrior was getting hitted by 3 rogues which he saw.. what you guess he did? put on the cs and run the other way rofl

and i quit ko, would be hard to make a movie now h34r: but im sure im actuelly be of any more use than him :lol:
    even a pet has more purpose in a party than him :lol:[/b]
    WTF

i think u saw MlST and lJ3TONL armors right ?
    mist spam on me 800 whit CS w/o CS around 1,1 k and jeton give me spike for 4k and 5k
    and i dont go use CS?
    wtf u play playmovil?

as i see u are a log of smart and u know the first work im pk party is kill mage (for no tp) and buffer ( no party cure)
    but i think u forgot how play since u quit ko right ?

if u kill first mage that mage will tp in town all his party or no ?!?!?!?!

imo shows how ignorant you are and how much you know about diez and ares. Try to survive as a mage without putting a shield on, getting 1K spammed by warriors when you have 1.1K ac is a lot. Even rouges spike me 2.5K with 45 dd and 1084 ac... got to love those +15 rebirth daggers.

And about the negative answers, did u make a postifi answer at all? didn&#39;t think so, when you see a good movie you won&#39;t reply cause you cannot flame then...

HateMadeMe

You have obviously never played on diez, or atleast past dcz -.-

as pipo said above, MIST is full +11 rebirth shell and +11 giga, J3t0n has +13 rb DV and +11 rb sherion with all +11/12 armors -.-
    and they both probly have +3 and above high end uniques, so I&#39;d like to see you take hits from both of them without putting on a cs and running in a circle

Most people that talked bad about a mage using cs probably play in kiddie servers were a +8 is godly and an IB and IN can save ur ass xD
    ps: to all haters try play diez and fight agaisnt +9&#39;s(and higher) and +3&#39;s(and highers) and lets see if you will say its easy to just put cs and run while tping and saving party from dying.
    ontopic: decent video, but aq where u found that boring music nub

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I&#39;d like to see you take hits from both of them without putting on a cs and running in a circle[/b]
    I think he meant that there is no use of running like a headless chicken. He could use aoe spells or get the halloween cane so he can blade with shield on.
    And so what if they spam him for 1k, 5k even 10k. He doesn&#39;t have to put everything in the movie there&#39;s this thing called editing. I don&#39;t mean to flame but if you expect to make a good movie record more clips.

I think he meant that there is no use of running like a headless chicken. He could use aoe spells or get the halloween cane so he can blade with shield on.
    And so what if they spam him for 1k, 5k even 10k. He doesn&#39;t have to put everything in the movie there&#39;s this thing called editing. I don&#39;t mean to flame but if you expect to make a good movie record more clips.[/b]

I have to agree on this, ice mage would fit pipo his playing style more. As casting lightning spells with a shield on is hardly effective. Ice would still slow and ice cube would still work... I think the movie would have been a lot interester with pipo as ice mage than as light mage in the situations we saw. And also agree on 2nd part... like in my movie when we went vs wendetta 3 vs 8... a lot running was involved, also with shield but i used fast forward and most people liked it. :-D. Fast forward could have been an option here too.

Edit: Sry lag post, delte pls.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast