Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Snake Queen

This is a discussion on Snake Queen within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tanked snake queen with 2x 1920s and no drain today. and im only lvl 61 and an archer coinned ...
Page: 1

SLeePMoDe

Default Snake Queen

I tanked snake queen with 2x 1920s and no drain today. and im only lvl 61 and an archer
    coinned me but at least everyone knows now that archers are just as good tanks as warriors. next step talos

Banned

it probably took you 3x as long as it would a warrior

good job

Wyvern

Ur hp s kinda low for talos & tk etc...Btw most of char can tank sq cause it hits like 400-500s

HiddenRage

Default Re: Snake Queen

Originally posted by SLeePMoDe
    I tanked snake queen with 2x 1920s and no drain today. and im only lvl 61 and an archer
    coinned me but at least everyone knows now that archers are just as good tanks as warriors. next step talos
    no they 're not

Sabao

well any rogue +60 can make it with a duffer -_- now about talos i doubt you can xD u need at least 900ac plus dmg reductions

Banned

some archers can kill faster than some warriors any archer with 1700-1900 AP, and a warrior with 2.1k AP, archer would win if the warrior cant combo for shit. 2 handed weapon that is, for the AP.

the_one_and_only

u need more than ~3k hp to tank tk

Reinhard

Well dont go for talos, im pretty sure u will get owned man..

SLeePMoDe

Originally posted by BabyBash
    yesterday a warrior from my old clan couldnt touch it cuz he had no drain and hes lvl 60
    a decent warrior will spam around 1k dmg,i can spam about 2.2k but cant combo so about same time as a warrior to tank.

SLeePMoDe

lol ok i'm not really gonna try to tank talos, it was just a joke :P

Wyvern

Originally posted by SLeePMoDe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SLeePMoDe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash
    yesterday a warrior from my old clan couldnt touch it cuz he had no drain and hes lvl 60
    a decent warrior will spam around 1k dmg,i can spam about 2.2k but cant combo so about same time as a warrior to tank.[/b]
    its not about damage..Its about ur defence n hp..You have to get some uniqs for tk cuz u need hp about 3.5k+ , about 1k def n 65+ for damage reduction

SLeePMoDe

i got 843 ac with ac enchant, :P

Wyvern

Originally posted by Wyvern+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wyvern)</div>
    Originally posted by SLeePMoDe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash

a decent warrior will spam around 1k dmg,i can spam about 2.2k but cant combo so about same time as a warrior to tank.
    its not about damage..Its about ur defence n hp..You have to get some uniqs for tk cuz u need hp about 3.5k+ , about 1k def n 65+ for damage reduction[/b]
    or get 9182739218 full healers :P

TunaFishyMe

SQ hits more than 400-500. The poison itself hits 400-500.

TK one hit me when i had like 3.7k HP. Matchless. (-15%) and 94x ac. Dont remember if it was massived though :S

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast