Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

PK movie Akara

This is a discussion on PK movie Akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; get gr pots, u got iced so many times and u cant always rely on ur priest to cure since ...
Page: 3

get gr pots, u got iced so many times and u cant always rely on ur priest to cure since they might be busy healing/duffing ;s and u could've edit some parts our where ur just running and just go straight to action. and stop standing around and walking backwards when ur iced at least start walking towards the humans while u wait for ur cure.
    and about cures ur priest cured so late ;x 3 priest and u were iced for like 5-10 seconds at one point without a cure... pretty bad.

but yea ur new to warrior so there's room for improvement. but not bad for a first time playing warrior and first movie. 6/10

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

3/10

Quality sux
    Music blows

Raid raid raid with 3 priests full debuffs

Priests that don't cure

Nothing special to be honest, no flames.. I see you guys always in cz and now i can see it from your view,discusting imo

Potomek_smrti

3/10

Quality sux
    Music blows

Raid raid raid with 3 priests full debuffs

Priests that don't cure

Nothing special to be honest, no flames.. I see you guys always in cz and now i can see it from your view,discusting imo [/b]
    ur true man...next time ill add there the duel holy vs steelo (holy won ofc)

also i frapsed Steel0 cata buging in csw... ah no flames nvm

qunix

not hard to kill Exp parties raiding with 2x priests + and when ur levels 72 + and prolly good gear vs 60 noobs on dk

ur true man...next time ill add there the duel holy vs steelo (holy won ofc)

also i frapsed Steel0 cata buging in csw... ah no flames nvm[/b]
    If you wan't let me do the honor by showing YOU screenshots where i kill "holy" which is a total fag level 73 with full items and hits me harder with helis then i hit him with my spike,parasites me attacks me without me even starting... Let him come, let him win and ill give you my account

And catabug?LOL man i don't even have time to go to the csw so stop bullshitting,i remember this happend one time like 1 month ago and i already told you it was a different guy

I just gave you my opinion about how nooby ur movie was,dont go personal on me dipshit

Potomek_smrti

If you wan't let me do the honor by showing YOU screenshots where i kill "holy" which is a total fag level 73 with full items and hits me harder with helis then i hit him with my spike,parasites me attacks me without me even starting... Let him come, let him win and ill give you my account

And catabug?LOL man i don't even have time to go to the csw so stop bullshitting,i remember this happend one time like 1 month ago and i already told you it was a different guy

I just gave you my opinion about how nooby ur movie was,dont go personal on me dipshit[/b]
    u said no flame... and u just started.. aha

uh whats so personal on that?

not hard to kill Exp parties raiding with 2x priests + and when ur levels 72 + and prolly good gear vs 60 noobs on dk[/b]
    if u call wp and one roc good gear... yah we have good gear

and if they want to xp on dks wtih lvls 60...its not my fault ;d

look at what you say to me after i commented your shitty movie, you expect a coockie? Lmao

Potomek_smrti

rofl ... dont smoke it man lol

and i didnt expect anything ... just your more flame

oh and mr perfect... u dont have like dual rol, in/ib etc.. kktkxbb

nebylo to spatny[/b]
    czech: broskew ty to jeste hrajes?

lol in ib ?

My items :

FP helmt +7
    shell pauldron+7
    shell pads +8
    shell boots+7
    chitin gaunts+7

Dual assasin ring
    Skeleton belt
    Quest pendant
    Elf Metal earring
    Quest earring

Get your facts straight homie,its the skills that u can't match with

enough on this topic byebye

Potomek_smrti

Dual assasin ring
    Skeleton belt
    Quest pendant
    Elf Metal earring
    Quest earring[/b]
    haha :lol: :lol:

nice try to be funny

oh and the last...make movie .. co i can watch your 'skills' :mellow: :huh: :lol: :lol:

look at my sig retard

And yes those are my items, i know it soudns odd because your whole party can't kill me but these are really my items ( look good at my buying selling lists ,trying to buy a fuckign WP ) So stop whining

Potomek_smrti

anyway ... ty for all comments and ideas that u have PMed me

look at my sig retard

And yes those are my items, i know it soudns odd because your whole party can't kill me but these are really my items ( look good at my buying selling lists ,trying to buy a fuckign WP ) So stop whining[/b]
    oky retard i was talking about Akara, not Żogos

ya 'we cant kill you' lol man ;D true... priests/warrs dont have light feet

i got better things to do then making a pk movie Yah i need that light feet when 5priets and 3 warriors are on my ass xD How come you think i got those items btw O_o I'll post ss in a minute

Potomek_smrti

i got better things to do then making a pk movie Yah i need that light feet when 5priets and 3 warriors are on my ass xD How come you think i got those items btw O_o I'll post ss in a minute[/b]
    only 5priests and 3warriors? not the whole orc nation? damn

idk what u think lol ...u were following us.. everytime u got maliced and run away, cured and came back...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast