Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PK movie from BOOOOOOOO

This is a discussion on PK movie from BOOOOOOOO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Parabola - http://youtube.com/watch?v=TUl95TechwM&amp...ted&search=...
Page: 3

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

The first movie was the best :P
    20 minutes of ownage

Sustain

The first movie was the best :P
    20 minutes of ownage[/b]
    I couldn't find it on Youtube lol.

Banned

that was a fucknig good movie lol

IMO parabola used minor bug(ctrl +minor),cuz he doesnt have minor on his 1st page means he right clicked it,look at his info bar its impossible to spamm minor this way(when its right clicked) w/o ctrl-minoring,its not that impressive with ctrl...

Just wanted to ask BOOOOOOOOOOOO,r u using one minor only or u have another 1 right clicked ?

Cool

Great movie :P

Banned

I kinda hate the way u keep going in to tank guyz, but u already know u cant tank em long enough to get the kill but u keep going in anyway(example the 3 warriors).... But i do like when u lead the party away and go for the easier kills. I guess your just 10x more persistent then me.

songnames pls[/b]
    1)Drowning pool - the man without fear

2)Im sure its Ramstein but i dont know the song's name prolly "BANG BANG FIRE FIRE" lol

3)Metallica - Wherever I may roam

Trawma_35

nice movie 10/10 i love the way u tank ^^
    btw i want see Elu vs BOOOOOOOOO :P

it's really nice how you can handle too much dmg on you, tanking skills it's not only about "skills" it's also the skill of getting nice items i was wondering how much ap ac and hp u got? if you don't mind of course

could u show me or give me a good link of good rogue pk movie with Tanking skill and minor combo?

thx[/b]
    Well i always try to keep low profile, but with all respect there are many many good rogues, of course diferent times diferent items, diferent lvl's and if you ask for videos of rogues i made a couple at the begining of ROFD, the first one was second place in the 1st ko4life contest video, and the second one i edited after 4 months that my acc was sold it.

chusco the final movie (Youtube version)
    0ishi the Final(Filefront version)2nd place first ko4life contest video.

pd: im not trying to take advantage of your topic just simply show something diferent

9/10

awesome video. but the warrior fights draaaaaaggggggged lol

LOL at all the spike thrust kills.

it's really nice how you can handle too much dmg on you, tanking skills it's not only about "skills" it's also the skill of getting nice items i was wondering how much ap ac and hp u got? if you don't mind of course
    Well i always try to keep low profile, but with all respect there are many many good rogues, of course diferent times diferent items, diferent lvl's and if you ask for videos of rogues i made a couple at the begining of ROFD, the first one was second place in the 1st ko4life contest video, and the second one i edited after 4 months that my acc was sold it.
    chusco the final movie (Youtube version)
    0ishi the Final(Filefront version)2nd place first ko4life contest video.

pd: im not trying to take advantage of your topic just simply show something diferent [/b]
    chusco we all know u rock the house <3

totodu43

1)Drowning pool - the man without fear

2)Im sure its Ramstein but i dont know the song&#39;s name prolly "BANG BANG FIRE FIRE" lol

3)Metallica - Wherever I may roam[/b]
    For the second song: rammstein fire frein

Banned Senior Member

ehhh good movie but look his items :P

ehhh good movie but look his items :P[/b]
    I personally wouldn&#39;t play lvl 80 rogue or any other class without almost same items or same. I know those items are really nice but stil.. that&#39;s just my opinion.

Movie: 9/10 music sucks ( you know why if you look at my sig xD) decent graphic, but some nice ownage. You are skilled player with good minor. I&#39;m looking forward to your next movie.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast