Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xigenom + Turks + SQ + BadBoyz + Turks + Inocent tankers =

This is a discussion on Xigenom + Turks + SQ + BadBoyz + Turks + Inocent tankers = within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; At the end it was bugged coz been lured to town ._....
Page: 1

Default Xigenom + Turks + SQ + BadBoyz + Turks + Inocent tankers =

At the end it was bugged coz been lured to town ._.

tolgahan

so ?

Originally posted by tolgahan
    so ?
    It shows how much of a discrase xig has become, i had a big break from xig, butb efore it wasnt as bad as this, before i liked turk, never thought bad of them, only a few wich lured, but after today, i avoid every bloody turk i see...

tom

LOL i cant belive u not 60 yet. i remamber 4 months ago u were lvl 51, whats ur lvl now? 52?

Originally posted by tom
    LOL *i cant belive u not 60 yet. i remamber 4 months ago u were lvl 51, whats ur lvl now? 52?
    :| because i moved to cypher dumbass, where i got a 63 priest and 60 rouge, both hacked, then to kopb, got 63 there, now back to my home xig, where im 53 :x

tolgahan

What do you think if this game would be full of Germans or Italians or ....
    and they d use macro, dupre items.. d u hate them too?
    Or this is for only Turks?

Nobody who play this game said me i hate u ..I am Turk so must everybody hate me .. hate us?

This is a game .remember this.Just a game.
    There are ppl who is Turk and i hate, who is german i hate, who is sweedish i hate,But i have much friends that i like..
    That subject started to make me sick

Baxxor

xig kinda sux
    much ks + ppl = bad
    not all turks ks but alot of em does
    and they are stupid enough to invite u when they do ak..wtf!!!!
    i think they could do better and be legit/not ks as much
    like dont dupe and ks...
    do as the other ppl does AND BE LEGIT!
    turks= bad guns
    all other guys that dont ks/dupe and what ever = G00D GUNS!!!!

What do you think if this game would be full of Germans or Italians or ....
    and they d use macro, dupre items.. d u hate them too?
    Or this is for only Turks?

Noboy who play this game said me i hate u ..I am Turk so must everybody hate me .. hate us?

This is a game .remember this.Just a game.
    There are ppl who is Turk and i hate, who is german i hate, who is sweedish i hate,But i have much friends that i like..
    That subject started to make me sick
    Yes, but it wasnt fucking germans or italines luring and ksing was it now? Just becuause your fucking turksih, doesnt mean you have to put up with them, IM NOT TALKING ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES, IM TALKING ABOUT TURKEY! oh, but how do i know there turks? Im just sterotyping turks to lurers, Well heres how i know, Maybe because there fucking names our Big_Turk, in a clan called TURKS, and are talking "kardes δύ" and shit like that.
    And since when the fuck was i saying all turks MACOERD AND DUPED? i didnt, i said that these TURKS were ksing, and i think xig is a disgrace, i am not flamming turks, read what i said...

tolgahan

You cant do anything.Cant lvl up.Cant kill anybody in Cz then blame others.
    oh ne aLa memLeket

Yes, but it wasnt fucking germans or italines luring and ksing was it now? Just becuause your fucking turksih, doesnt mean you have to put up with them, IM NOT TALKING ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES, IM TALKING ABOUT TURKEY! oh, but how do i know there turks? Im just sterotyping turks to lurers, Well heres how i know, Maybe because there fucking names our Big_Turk, in a clan called TURKS, and are talking "kardes δύ" and shit like that. *
    And since when the fuck was i saying all turks MACOERD AND DUPED? i didnt, i said that these TURKS were ksing, and i think xig is a disgrace, i am not flamming turks, read what i said...
    Servers are full of Turks so it is normal that Dupers Ksers are Turk.You are talking as if others wont do these.
    ok you dont mean "All Turks".sorry. You dont mean "all Turk players".sorry.but you are talking as if you mean it.
    Anyway
    I dont care anymore What you think about us.We know what we are.your thinkings are not important anymore..
    And you dont have to care our thinkings ok?
    One day if you come To turkiye for summer holiday and find some friends you ll realise how good ppl we are.
    thx BB i wont post on topic

You cant do anything.Cant lvl up.Cant kill anybody in Cz then blame others.
    oh ne aLa memLeket *

Yes, but it wasnt fucking germans or italines luring and ksing was it now? Just becuause your fucking turksih, doesnt mean you have to put up with them, IM NOT TALKING ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES, IM TALKING ABOUT TURKEY! oh, but how do i know there turks? Im just sterotyping turks to lurers, Well heres how i know, Maybe because there fucking names our Big_Turk, in a clan called TURKS, and are talking "kardes δύ" and shit like that. *
    Servers are full of Turks so it is normal that Dupers Ksers are Turk.You are talking as if others wont do these.
    ok you dont mean "All Turks".sorry. You dont mean "all Turk players".sorry.but you are talking as if you mean it.
    Anyway
    I dont care anymore What you think about us.We know what we are.your thinkings are not important anymore..
    And you dont have to care our thinkings ok?
    One day if you come To turkiye for summer holiday and find some friends you ll realise how good ppl we are.
    thx BB i wont post on topic
    Holy fuck, are you that idotic?
    Did i say anyhting about the communty of turks?
    Did i say anything about turks macreoing and duping?
    NO, SO STFU.
    I said, xig has become a discrace, i waant potining it specificly at turks, just in this inicident it was about turks, dude, ur an idoit... Just becuase i said a turk lured on me, you think staright away that im flamming the whole fuckimg population on turkey?
    THis topic wasnt about turks... If you realy wana make it about them, ill e sure to help you.

Pwner

Josh, if u want help lvl pm me in game, IkillYouFirst, hum or IkillUfirst, can't remeber the name of the char :P Anyway pm me in game, and i let u leech while i do golems ^^

Vyz

BOBBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss that char

Originally posted by Pwner
    Josh, if u want help lvl pm me in game, IkillYouFirst, hum or IkillUfirst, can't remeber the name of the char :P Anyway pm me in game, and i let u leech while i do golems ^^
    Im in x1 atm :P
    @ Vyz; Well Bobby is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Pwner

Come x2 and pm Ikillufirst oke baba ?

Originally posted by Pwner
    Come x2 and pm Ikillufirst oke baba ?
    Ill try ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast